Germany Question, Help!! (1 Viewer)

blacmajic

HSC
N/A
Hey, ive got a couple of questions for anyone who knows:
with the cosolidation of power do we just talk about Gleichshaltung (synchronasation) and the removal of oposition and all that? because that wouldnt make for a very long essay, what else could you go into?

and also, this seems like a really easy question, but i dont know how to look at it, and what kind of things to write.

Outlline the foundations of the Nazi Partyin terms of its structures and politics.

a brief summary on what points to add would be really helpful.
and if anyone has another question they need help with i'd be happy help (providing i know the answer!), but seriously, ask away!!

thanks all!!! Muah XOXOXO

jellybeenz

HSC
I suck at Modern History, but I'll give it a try!

For the first question on Consolidation of Power, I guess I would go into societal stuff as well, like for instance how the Nazi Party invaded every aspect of German Life. Not only how all organisations were co-ordinated but how the Nazi Part was a part of everything, perhaps to flesh out an essay a bit, you could go into a bit more detail regarding the Propaganda, Church and Education-- But just as an extra to help make it a bit longer.

For the second question-- um Structure and Politics

I guess you'd have to include the Nazi Party Bureaucracy and the doubling up of offices, the replacement of everything. Hitler's overwhelming power.

The Ideology of the Nazi Party can help with the Politics part, what they promised at elections-- racial policy, foreign policy- even propaganda. War Plans?

I don't know if that is good advice or not... but its what I would do...

KarmaKitten

HSC
Not enough to write on consolidation?!!

jeez, there is TOO much to write.

how they consolidated the army, civil service, law, politics, social, artistic and cultural life etc etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)