• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

get paid to drive thomas the tank! (1 Viewer)

= Jennifer =

HSC
when i saw this i laughed :p

Amusement Ride Operator

Drive Thomas the Tank Engine for kids
Weekends Only
Suit University Student or similar.

The Train Shed is a Children's Park featuring Thomas the Tank Engine and his Friends, located at Vicary's Winery, Luddenham, (just south of Penrith). To find out more about The Train Shed visit www.thetrainshed.com.au

We have an ongoing need for enthusiastic people who are good with children and would like to drive miniature trains. All training provided.

Applicants need to be available to work on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays, but would usually only work one day per weekend, most weekends.

As this is a weekend job, and there is some flexibility in rostering, it is ideal for University and other students, or others looking for supplementary income.

Applicants can be male or female, must be 18years old or over and must hold a current car drivers license. (P's OK)

Applications by appointment ONLY. Contact Roger Jones.
email: thetrainshed@hotmail.com
Ph 4739 0199 7 days.

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
I used to love miniature ride-on trains when I was a kid! ...they were always run by old grey-hair retirees though.

LeftrightOut

Needs more cowbell
HSC
N/A
I am sure the novelty of trying to break the sound barrier in these things soon wears off. Plus shouting screaming giddy little kids all sitting within earshot behind me would drive me insane and wearing any kind of personal listening device is a nono OH&S wise in case some crazy parent is trying to slow you down cos the train is dragging their kid around behind the train by their pants.

But hey some people like the Carnie worklife.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)