Get Your Id Cards Now (1 Viewer)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
xxPanDa said:
would my tafe card be good enough for photo ID
i dont have anythign else..
Not sure about the tafe card, but what about your passport?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Rekkusu said:
@Survivor: ahh I love it!! I like the smell near the spine...especially those nice big books :) lmao my mum was able to keep her uni books still new!!
LOL my QMA books are almost new... barely used them. Same for legal. The only one I really used was Accounting ><

HSC
ok so ive accepted the offer.....but havent enrolled because i dont know what my majors are (thats why im going down tomorrow - to get advice) but anyway can I still get my card?

sunny

meh.
HSC
I doubt it, but if they do they probably won't give you concession because whether you're full time (ie, whether you get concesssion) or not depends on the number of UOC you are doing. 18 or more units = full time = concession on your student card.

wyho

HSC
N/A
hey ive got a quesstion, are there any deadlines to get ur id card? cos these days i cant make it to uni. thanks

joolee

HSC
wyho said:
hey ive got a quesstion, are there any deadlines to get ur id card? cos these days i cant make it to uni. thanks
not really. but you do need it when uni starts.
my n boyfriend went there yesterday, i got mine, but the lady accidently locked his account, typed wrong password or soemthing. so he couldn't get it yesterday, we can always get it during o-week.

ane_st

HSC
I got my student card yesterday, (at the building that looks orange, not red) and apparently around lunchtime there was a huge line, i got mine around 9/9.30 so i didnt even wait like 2 minutes... So i'd advise you to go earlier if you can..

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I got mine this morning (around 9:30), didn't have to wait one second.

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
ane_st said:
I got my student card yesterday, (at the building that looks orange, not red) and apparently around lunchtime there was a huge line, i got mine around 9/9.30 so i didnt even wait like 2 minutes... So i'd advise you to go earlier if you can..
yeps same here, got it around that time yesterday and in the arvo I saw the huge line and had a lol.

drewbrow1

(Ninja)
HSC
I went in on monday, took one look at the huuuuge line and went home. Does anyone know if the giant vending machine is working this year?

chucknthem

chuck norris
HSC
yeah, I was one of those ppl who waited in that huuuuge line on advisory day:bomb:It was 50min long :eek:

joolee

HSC
chucknthem said:
yeah, I was one of those ppl who waited in that huuuuge line on advisory day:bomb:It was 50min long :eek:
i went really late, the line went out the door =P we saw the door closing too.

cuppy

HSC
N/A
is it possilbe to come in to get my ID anytime next week? (weekdays)

i want to get it over with before the o week rush

sunny

meh.
HSC
You can get it anytime espot is open (provided you're enroled and all)

cuppy

HSC
N/A
cool i think ill try and go asap. maybe i can take a walk around and see where all of my classes are so i wont get lost lol.

deano059

HSC
does the concessiion symbol get printed on or is it a sticker?

sunny

meh.
HSC
Its printed when the system recognises you as an enroled full time student. If you have some classes that are still pending then the system won't print the symbol, but the person behind the desk can stick one on.

gman03

HSC
sunny said:
Its printed when the system recognises you as an enroled full time student. If you have some classes that are still pending then the system won't print the symbol, but the person behind the desk can stick one on.

This happened to me, a very nice gold sticker and for the first time... I CAN READ THE YEAR (2007)!!!

Nice to have a stuffed up timetable :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)