getting back in contact with an ex things ended badly with (1 Viewer)

HSC
so my ex and i broke up about a year ago now fairly mutually/we both decided that i was getting fucking dumped and to say i was a bit of a douche afterwards would be a bit of an understatement, first of all tried getting her back but she didnt want a bar of it, fair enough, and for a few months after that i sent a few drunken angry text messages that i regretted and then about 6 months after breaking up was up at the spot we'd been when we met and had had a few drinks and wasnt too happy and basically sent a pretty nasty text, obviously making me look like a complete dick/psycho for randomly sending something like that so long after breaking up, and apologised the next morning after waking up to her replies and her accepting my apology but basically telling her to leave her alone now

felt like shit and realised how much id stuffed up sending that, but it was already done and wasnt much i could do from then on obviously apart from respect her wishes and not do it again, which i havent. also realised i was acting like a complete dick only when i was getting drunk, so i stopped drinking, been almost 6 months now, and basically got my life back together and now i genuinely regret everything i did

i dont want to get back with her, a part of me definitely does still care and i spose if im perfectly honest deep down does still want to a little bit; but i realise ive definitely burnt that bridge and just have to be a man about it and live with it. it would be nice though to hear how her and her family are going though, and hopefully form some sort of friendship and have her realise ive changed, and am not some psycho too

obviously its a pretty individual circumstances thing, but i was just wondering if any of you have ever randomly heard from an ex that things didnt end well with and you probably didnt think too highly of, and what your reactions were and whether it was welcome to see the change or just to let sleeping dogs lie in the past or what

anyway thanks and sorry if theres already a thread like this, search function wouldnt work

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
How do you get in contact with someone you've never met but can't stop thinking about? :shy:

melonkitten

HSC
Riet said:
How do you get in contact with someone you've never met but can't stop thinking about? :shy:
lol, is this that "amazing eyes girl"?

HSC
IF you still have her mobile number accidentally SMS her something completely unrelated to her and then see what happens.

melonkitten

HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
IF you still have her mobile number accidentally SMS her something completely unrelated to her and then see what happens.
like this message:

""Hi, if someone at school wanted to suck your cock, would you let them?""

Maloulou

HSC
Lol yup be in that situation with my ex...and If she was worth it and could value and see the friendship for the good not the bad she will come back, but i know from her perspective it is fair hard to go back there if you hurt her fair bad...

Mongoosedog

HSC
Riet said:
buy a handbook on stalking. or better yet, stop falling in love with cartoon characters...please...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)