Getting band 6 maths (1 Viewer)

qwerty136

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,
For my first general maths assessment i got 97% and it weighed 15%, but my half yearly result was 77% (crap, i know) and it weighed 30%. Just wondering if theres still any chance that i can get a band 6?

gandalfbrah

HSC
Youd have to work extremely hard in your other exams, that 77% will have dragged your first 97% down by a lot. Aim to rank high for the rest of your exams especially the trial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qwert73

HSC
Your marks don't matter, your ranks do. Improve your ranks and get a good external and you should be fine for getting a band 6.

turntaker

HSC
Hey guys,
For my first general maths assessment i got 97% and it weighed 15%, but my half yearly result was 77% (crap, i know) and it weighed 30%. Just wondering if theres still any chance that i can get a band 6?
Your marks don't matter, your ranks do. Improve your ranks and get a good external and you should be fine for getting a band 6.
why are your names similar

band6man

HSC
General maths...

Why are you doing general maths? You seem like an intelligent person. What's done is done I guess, just try and get the highest mark you can next time. You'll find that your class members won't be that smart because you know why so you still have a good chance at getting a high rank.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
General maths...

Why are you doing general maths? You seem like an intelligent person. What's done is done I guess, just try and get the highest mark you can next time. You'll find that your class members won't be that smart because you know why so you still have a good chance at getting a high rank.
:O

#thereturn

We have so many questions for you

@OP

The maximum possible mark out of 100 you can get now is still 92.65 so dw you got this, but you have to get probs close to 100 the rest of the year (+also consider how well other people are doing). Depending on your rank, I would say a B6 is still very easily in reach

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)