Getting into a BA or Teaching degree- HELP! (1 Viewer)

rawrxx

HSC
Well I'd really like to do a BA then A diploma of teaching or Primary teaching as a degree....but I didn't get a UAI and I don't know any courses I can do to gain articulation into an arts/education degree

rawrxx

HSC
I completed my HSC last year however I didn't recieve UAI and I know that places like Insearch and WUC only allow you entry to a pre-bachelor type diploma if you had a minimum UAI of 50 or something so I was wondering if there are other diplomas that would allow access to an arts degree like with commerce, you can do a multitude of business diplomas that can help you access a commerce/business degree, I was wondering if there are any with the arts?
Also, I could do Media & Com and then do that at UOW in a bachelor, but I was wondering if anyone knows you can go on to do teaching from Media & Com.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Diplomas of education are being phased out in favor of a Masters award instead. Means two years of study on top of an undergrad degree.

Anyway um... not sure if this helps but you can do a program at Newcastle Uni that lets you into University without a UAI. It requires a year of study so you get an equivalent UAI from Uni subjects.... no idea about anything else you said sorry...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)