Getting into a full tutorial? (1 Viewer)

Yanoflies

HSC
I woke up extra early to make sure I got the tut I needed, but I timed out came the time to register and had to re-logging ... missing out on a slot. The other times are either clashing or on the friday, which clashes with my language class outside of uni. Is there a way I can get into the desired lecture? I called but they said I couldn't change. I'm guessing I need to fill a form in ... but what are the chances for that? Anybody's had experience getting into a full tutorial? I've already emailed the unit co-ordinator.

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
Lecture or Tutorial?

Lecture you could just show up for.

Tutorial, unless somebody else changes out of that, its unlikely.

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
Then its super unlikely, sorry.

They're pretty strict on only changing your tute in exceptional circumstances.

OmmU

★ BoS Deity ★
HSC
Uni Grad
If you have a conflict email the unit coordinator for the unit you wish to change the tutorial for. They will then advise you as to what to do... Don't panic.

SanjoyM

HSC
My tutorials for Scientific Literacy (Adv Science) also clash with practicals and tutorials.. I emailed the unit coordinator and she said she'll get back to me :) So, don't fret. Email your coordinator and wait for their response. :)

Yanoflies

HSC
Let's wait a few more days. See me at the lecture next week and I'll make a general announcement about swapping tutorials. Someone might be willing to give you their place. Keep an eye on Platform Web.
After 14 emails back and forth, I'm guessing I'll have to just deal with the clash. She told me to use recordings of the lecture I'm missing out on if there were any, so I'll do that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)