Getting into selective high school 2021 year 11 entry (1 Viewer)

MasonShah

HSC
I'm doing the test for Sydney Tech, I already go to a partially selective school but the school is ranked low. Any tips for the test for Sydney Tech. thanks
I am doing the Sydney tech test too lmao, this Tuesday?

wzsmartypants

HSC
I just got offered an interview at SBHS, and it's in a few days, so what should I do to prepare for it!

As in, how is there maths exam for year 11 and what does the interviewer ask?

I appreciate any answers u can give me.
wait u already got an offer to interview bruh??? I got my letter of confirmation few days ago...

Tribunal

HSC
I just got offered an interview at SBHS, and it's in a few days, so what should I do to prepare for it!

As in, how is there maths exam for year 11 and what does the interviewer ask?

I appreciate any answers u can give me.
Hope you get in, beat go luck for the interview!!

Kurrison

HSC
Hey guys,
Did anyone apply for Baulko? Did they sent you email or letter to confirm they got your applications? And getting letter means you get accept?

Paidnxhrksj183

HSC
Ah shoot you've exposed me. I applied to both Girraween and Fort and got into both. I didn't attach any school awards because my school didn't give any academic ones out, but if they helped your application I suppose you could.
Can you get in if you do exceptionally well in the test.

kkk579

hello
HSC
i did the test like 2 yrs ago so idk if this will apply to u. Honestly, from my pov u cant really prepare for it. this is from my memory but maths questions were testing more on logic and the style of the questions arent the school routine questions. science is more math base and it’s basically logic as well. English was hard at the time for me at least. Abstract reasoning its pure logic, like identifying patterns or ordering shapes based on patterns (if that even makes sense), basically like yr 6 selective ga. writing was based off a stimulus and u had to write a whole essay in 20-25 mins i cannot Remeber exactly, so u need to write as u think. So i would say, have a clear mind before u go in to do the test. Hope this helps -.-
what percentile did u get it to make it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)