Getting marks back (1 Viewer)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: 回复: Re: Getting marks back

lol i thought u said havent had a w... since pmy school LOL :rofl:

i was gona reply... but u just did it while w8ing for the train the other day...
HA! roflmao. I think this has strayed a little from the topic of getting marks back :D

Gunner4lyfe

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Getting marks back

lol i thought u said havent had a w... Since pmy school lol :rofl:

I was gona reply... But u just did it while w8ing for the train the other day...
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

rachierach

HSC
Getting marks back is a disappointment...
Most of the time anyways...

bored of sc

HSC
Getting marks back is the nerve-racking part, doing the exam is fine.

~Islanzadí~

HSC
Hi, I’m new here.
I was just wondering everyone here keeps stating their marks and their feelings. Has anyone here who actually has done their HSC and remembers receiving Half~yearly marks that were bad and therefore bad rankings but managed to work hard later on and improved their results in the assessments later on. What were the results? Especially their UAI was it terribly bad despite hard work done later in the school internal exams....?:wave:

~Islanzadí~

HSC
Well, it’s just that in my situation I’ve calculated since receiving my bad half-yearly results that I can only receive 84-89 max :rofl: for my final percentage mark of my five subjects (this is a rough estimate if I do really well in the last few school assessments) . My ranking is in the top 5 in all my subjects. Even if I achieve, I guess by some miracle 90+ in the actually HSC exams for my subjects in October, won’t I just be pulled down by my school marks? Or have I understood this all wrong?:confused:
Because everyone here keeps mentioning on working harder, but aren’t we kind of doomed (sorry if this is getting too negative :mad1:, I really just want ask a honest question) or I guess limited from achieving the ranking of 90+ UAI :music: because of these bad half-yearly results?

dp624

HSC
don't worry excessively about it
just put in some good hard work, and you can increase uai by quite a sizable amount

i _think_ i improved by about ~10 aggregates or so from my half yearly estimate to my trials estimate/hsc result
10 aggregates is pretty sizable

sinophile

HSC
N/A
argh 60/75 bio
17/20 eng
60 /84 maths
ARGH
I AM GONNA RIP EM APART IN THE TRIALS>>
RIP EM APARTTTTTTTTTTT

THURSDAY IS THE DAY I START STUDYING NON-STOP AND THIS CRAPBAG THAT CALLS ITSELF A COMPUTER SHALL DIE.

THURSDAY.
here here!

i even deleted my avatar so i wouldnt have to reply to comments on it

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Well, it’s just that in my situation I’ve calculated since receiving my bad half-yearly results that I can only receive 84-89 max :rofl: for my final percentage mark of my five subjects (this is a rough estimate if I do really well in the last few school assessments) . My ranking is in the top 5 in all my subjects. Even if I achieve, I guess by some miracle 90+ in the actually HSC exams for my subjects in October, won’t I just be pulled down by my school marks? Or have I understood this all wrong?:confused:
Because everyone here keeps mentioning on working harder, but aren’t we kind of doomed (sorry if this is getting too negative :mad1:, I really just want ask a honest question) or I guess limited from achieving the ranking of 90+ UAI :music: because of these bad half-yearly results?
Your school mark does not = half your HSC mark.
As in, if you got 80% in total for school assessments, but still came first, it is still very possible for you to achieve a 100 UAI.
In short: It is your rank that counts, and the gap between the marks of you and the other people in your school. Not the actual marks itself.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
can someone please tell me where i can actually find a UAI calulator that works becasue that sam calculator thing opens up and the page is white but it says done:confused: and i can't seem to find a UAI calsultor that work.

please and thank u :wave:

shuning

HSC
回复: Re: Getting marks back

can someone please tell me where i can actually find a UAI calulator that works becasue that sam calculator thing opens up and the page is white but it says done:confused: and i can't seem to find a UAI calsultor that work.

maybe try it with a diff brower? or go 2 another PC to try it... e.g. the library computer and the internet cafe ^^

Nadiaaa

HSC
So enlighten me, 90+ UAI is still attainable with shitty ranks so far and horrible marks?

Like... will the remainder of assessments + trials be enough for a solid 90+ UAI

ideally im looking for 85-95 UAI, i know i can do it ...

but so far, my half yearlies are not great... lets just say ur rankings in all subjects are 22/40

all subjects!, and come HSC exam, u get 80+ mark raw, UAI??? will it be mid 80's?

im so scared...

Ahhh same as me :(
I screwed up my half yearlies... I'm hoping I can save my UAI by doing well in the trials...

DOTAFUKEDMYLYF2

HSC

the only calculation u need is your uai < everyone else's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)