Getting nailed by a 20 year old guy doesn't make you mature. (1 Viewer)

HSC
sure it does

it means my bf loves me

and that i have the emotional capacity to deal with such a momentous occasion

and even more so if he's >4 yrs older than me :D

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
cmd said:
Me and my boyfriend are 3 years apart (he is 20 and Im 17),however it works out well.We are both supportive of each other's goals (his career and my education), and our maturity levels are compatible-which is what counts the most.I have been with guys my own age and although its a generalisation to say that guys mature slower than girls,those 2 definately didnt do justice to the male gender.Although i guess it wudnt help either that I may b a bit more mature than most other 17yr olds??

Theres more to life than what you wear,how big your house is and what car you drive.=)
EmJ xx said:
im 18 and dating a guy who is 22. we hav been together for 17 months and he is the best thing thats happened to me. i think it all depends on ur age but i think when ur that yung dating a guy that old, its going to b tough. it depends how much u want it to work to how much u will work for it
mynamewastaken said:
ha that equation is awesome, i always bring it out to tease my best friend that her girlfriends are creepy old ladies.

my boyfriend is 20, nearly 21, and im 17, nearly 18. we started "going out" when i was 15, him 18, and he felt like a right paedophile haha. but we're on the same level of maturity and all that, so all is well.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
What does make someone mature anyway?

9deuce

MADE
HSC
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/sandspider/britney-spears-bald-400a030207.jpg

Where the fuck are the IMG tags?

Last edited:

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
like... are abstinence campaigners, who are like 40 year old virgins for religious reasons, are they immature? Or are prostitutes who have heaps of experience with sex immature? Or are you mature just because you're 21? Are you mature because you go to uni and/or work? I tend to feel that a young girl who is sleeping with an older guy is probably slightly more mature than the rest of her grade, given that she's probably had far greater experiences and perhaps I view maturity as simply a quantitative state of how much experience you have under your belt, not necessarily any sort of qualitative value judgment on that experience.

It seems a fairly meaningless category when you're not talking about anything physiological.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)