getting over the "i want a boyfriend stage" (1 Viewer)

BlytheChloe

HSC
What will a boyfriend give you that you don't have already?

ohno!panic!

HSC
Its obvious that basically everyone on bos is an insensitive prick
You dont really ever get over it, im nearly 18 and havent had one...i had my own post about this type of thing but deleted it...the best you can do is realise theres others in the same boat and you just gotta try and get out there more and try and talk to guys...just knowing you can actually have a conversation with a random guy helps your confidence...trust me, i felt better after i went out during the post-formal stage...
anyway, i suggest that you probably delete this soon before you get all the bastards on here being pricks for no reason lol

StuntManonFire

Urban Myth
HSC
ohno!panic! said:
You dont really ever get over it, im nearly 18 and havent had one...i had my own post about this type of thing but deleted it...the best you can do is realise theres others in the same boat and you just gotta try and get out there more and try and talk to guys...just knowing you can actually have a conversation with a random guy helps your confidence...trust me, i felt better after i went out during the post-formal stage...
anyway, i suggest that you probably delete this soon before you get all the bastards on here being pricks for no reason lol
You twisted that reply into a story about your own misfortune.

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
ohno!panic! said:
wah.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ohno!panic! said:
dude, anyone who has to post their personal relationship problems/insecurities on the INTERNET of all places is opening themselves up for an ass-raping by people they don't know. in both a literal and figurative sense. so stfu.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
Unless you're asexual, you won't. You will have a constantly growing desire to find someone to validate your existence peaking during your 30s when your biological clock is telling you if you don't find a partner you're never going to ever have kids again.

hero.

HSC
N/A
Getting rejected would get you over that stage

BlytheChloe

HSC
Yes, sex is a valid point but if you're that desperate for it then maybe you should consider casual sex. Some of the guys here would be overly willing to assist you in this area.

Besides asking for advice on how to get over this apparent stage is admitting you have a problem - an obsession with needing a boyfriend for one reason or another.

How about joining a dating site like RSVP is you really want one because the only way to get over it is to actually get a boyfriend. LOL.

What's wrong with being single anyway? Desperately searching for one would lower your standards.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
Don't join RSVP unless you plan on spending exorbitant amounts of money on sending stupid stamps or whatever that don't get replied to. Why not just look for one around your area? Make yourself available by going parties or out with friends in large groups of people you aren't acquainted with yet?

Being single is fun but not for extended periods of time.

K

katie_tully

lolz @ RSVP

I did a search of Parkes and totally knew 80% of the people on there.

It made for small town lulz

K

katie_tully

edit: i didnt mean for that to sound bitchy, i meant was there a story attached to it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)