Getting over your first love (1 Viewer)

User5555555

HSC
Title says it all. How do people manage to get over their first love/heartbreak?

Its been 5 years but a suppressed memory lead to a wave of sadness which overwhelmed me.

Last edited:

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Title says it all. How do people manage to get over their first love/heartbreak?

Its been 5 years but a suppressed memory lead to a wave of sadness which overwhelmed me.
I think I know who you are hahahahahahah

tlodg

HSC
N/A

Learn to love yourself, and I don't mean just physically.

chickenwrap

HSC

Time will heal, best way is to realise that sometimes the reality contradicts your dream/hope and find a new one.

Well the memory of first love never dies though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TeresaManseau

HSC
I remember when I was high school, I had a boyfriend that time and when we broke up I felt so lost even years runs out I still remembering his smile, thoughtfulness and loving care for me. That time was really hard for me. I can't get over, but when I met a good guy and ready to fix me once again I let go that memory. :) Just focus now to my study and whenever I have problem Homework-desk.com help me althrougout.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)