Getting pwned sucks. (1 Viewer)

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
pwned indeed. For both Indochina and Germany I studied the wrong parts in detail. I
have never bullshitted so much in an exam before in my life. (Except English of course)

I did great with Speer though. Speer's my homie.

jennylim

HSC
hahahahaha. i actively made up quotes from historians (never done that before). i couldn't believe it. i sat there in absolute shock. then i wrote 8 pages on something i had a very fleeting idea of.

and the technology question in WWI was shit as well. there i was, studying changing attitudes and total war...

but yeah, leni was fine. the personalities are easy and predictable.

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
Did you do the CSSA paper? We didn't, as apparantly it was leaked earlier, or something. err.

I went in expecting the Indochina exam to be strictly on events BEFORE 63 (ie: dien bien phu, geneva conference, diem, diem's assassination) .. it ended up being about how communism affected the US's policies til 73 OR the south vietnamese defeat in 75. I knew what I was writing to an extent, but I didn't go into nearly enough detail because I concentrated on pre-63 in my cramming..

My guess that the Germany question would be on Nazi racism policy or culture was completely wrong aswell, it was actually about the failure of democracy. Which was pretty easy, but again, not specific enough (ie: no historian quotes, doh)

I couldn't make up any quotes because one of our History teachers knows every historian in existance. Seriously. Some people made up quotes in the last exam and she was like "hmm, you used some very interesting historians there.." and then later said she actually looked them up and couldn't find them. haha.

In conclusion, I'm going to go and play World of Warcraft till my eyes bleed.
Then study for Extension English.
Then the other two English exams we are being made to do again.. .. rad.
Oh, and finish my ext2 Major Work.

I wanna stay in school forever

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
it was easy on pearl harbor, albert speer, hitler 1933-1939* i think around that time
and world war 1 weaponry but writing essays is soo difficult, and my fingers hurt

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
I wrote so much the skin on my knuckles dried and cracked, and my nose started to bleed.
I'm not exaggerating (although both incidents may have been a result of the weather rather than a reflection of how much I was writing) .. I had to run to the bathroom to get tissues. ha.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
yeh i found the modern trial reasonably straight foward...it was particularly advantageous if you could knock over section 1 in less than 55 minutes...it allowed you to breeze through the long response. I did Japan as my national study, and i dont think many other schools do, so not much comparison is going to be done. lol. I did conlfict in the Pacific as well. I'm confident, finally...only took 5 other exams to find an easy one.

chamelia

HSC
Jayphen said:
I wrote so much the skin on my knuckles dried and cracked, and my nose started to bleed.
I'm not exaggerating (although both incidents may have been a result of the weather rather than a reflection of how much I was writing) .. I had to run to the bathroom to get tissues. ha.
I got pinky blisters! But no nose bleed thankfully....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)