Getting started on B Business? (1 Viewer)

blackromanc3

HSC
Hello there, I got an offer for B Business/ B Med Science. I haven't done a lot of commerce subjects in high school (senior years) so I think it's best for me to start with the basics. So anyone know what type of books should I get? Thankyou!

tehpyro

Lord of Bored
HSC
Hello there, I got an offer for B Business/ B Med Science. I haven't done a lot of commerce subjects in high school (senior years) so I think it's best for me to start with the basics. So anyone know what type of books should I get? Thankyou!
You'll be spending enough on university books. I wouldn't worry about any supplementary material, as the first year business subjects are rudimentary, and will provide a foundation for later subjects. Anybody with comprehensive English skills could walk in, read the books (by that I mean put effort into your studies) and walk out with at least a credit (unless you have a terrible group).

So yeah, don't worry too much about 'reading up'. If you really want to, though, just buy the textbooks early, read some of the important bits to get a general overview, and relax a little when university starts (because you know some of what is being taught).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)