Getting to the Tower Building from Central station (1 Viewer)

Jerruy

HSC
Hi all.

So when I arrive at Central station, which exit from the station should I take to get straight to the Tower Building??

Thanks to anyone who helps

krayzie_

HSC
Hey, theres a northen exit and a southern exit, you should walk towards the southern exit and walk through the long ass tunnel. Signs everywhere so not to worry.

Jerruy

HSC
what is the name of the exit with the long tunnell?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
Theres basically 2 exits...eddy ave or devonshire st. You get off at the devonshire street exit.

Jerruy

HSC
Alright, so I take the Devonshire St exit. Walk along the tunnel till i get to an excalator and then go the uts building?

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Second escalator, isn't it? That way you have to cross less streets. Which would make it:
Devonshire Street exit > tunnel > second escalator > walk straight ahead > cross road > walk straight to Tower Building...?

Or, you could always walk all the way down to the end of the tunnel, get the escalator up to the DAB Building, walk straight through and across the footbridge, and get to the Tower building that way. I always found that to be easier/faster than waiting for the traffic lights.

Whichever way you end up going, you're unlikely not to be able to see the Tower Building from the street.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)