getting to UNSW from central (1 Viewer)

krayzie_

HSC
So I need to get to UNSW tomorrow but this infosheet I have tells me I need to get a pre paid ticket to jump on the bus from eddy avenue.

Can any of you guys tell me where I can buy this ticket near central?

Thanks

missanonymous7

Secretive Member
HSC
You can also buy some prepaid bus tickets from cityrail stations, I believe. Otherwise there's a seven eleven on Eddy avenue, once you walk out of the station walk towards the street and turn left just before you cross, you'll find it.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
You don't need a prepaid ticket.

It's $1.60 from eddy avenue at central station to unsw by the 393/395 buses and back.

Only obviously buy a prepaid ticket if you're gonna be making regular trips over the week or so otherwise you're wasting money.

dsam

HSC
Yes,

furthermore, most buses running through the city require prepaid tickets (if travelling within the city i.e Broadway to George st). They no longer accept cash.

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Are there STA people standing around selling prepaid tickets. I've seen them around Railway Sq.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
hey corey they recently changed the system even for 393/5 i think. because even for the normal pay on the bus buses to the city, they changed them to prepaid.

oh you can get prepaid in the forms of travel tens or even single tickets. so you dont have to get a travel ten if you dont need one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)