Getting to UWS penrith (1 Viewer)

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
i live in bossley park (near fairfield and liverpool for those who don't know) and was wondering what would be the best route by train and/or bus to uws penrith because i'm heading there next year
cheers and hope to see some of you guys there :)

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
considered the TWAY to parramatta and then train from parramatta station to penrith?

klh

HSC
i was a penrith student.
Well, i live in Cabramatta so i dont know what station you need to get to to use the trains. I think you need to catch a bus to get a train station but than it might be a waster of time.
go to www.131500.info for ways to get to your destination.
For me, Cabra station is like 3 blocks from my house so its a 10 min walk than take the train. When you get there there is a special *free* service bus for students of UWS which comes every half hour and taeks you to werrington or kingswood campuses. Or if you miss the bus or need the excerecie, you can walk to campus from kingswood station, its like 10 mins if quick or 15 if slow walker. just walk in the direction of the 7-eleven and then you see this park and go to it and follow the concrete path.
But if youre going to UWS on a normal school day, you can always ask the students, theyll be wearing bags and look young.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
uh lidcombe is out of the way...

you could from bossley, catch a bus to cabra or fairfield station.. then from those stations there are direct trains that head to blacktown. they don't come often. or you could catch a city train and get off at granville and change to a penrith train....

klh

HSC
all i am going to say is that your going to change at alot of stations, especially if youre classes are at 10 or something, they cancel your train mid-way and you stop at St Marys station. Wait another 10, and thats on top of chagning at either Blacktown or Granville.
ALso watch out for the carriages with vomit...I accidentally and uniintentioanlly stepped onto some and it wasnt pleasant at all...

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
klh said:
all i am going to say is that your going to change at alot of stations, especially if youre classes are at 10 or something, they cancel your train mid-way and you stop at St Marys station. Wait another 10, and thats on top of chagning at either Blacktown or Granville.
ALso watch out for the carriages with vomit...I accidentally and uniintentioanlly stepped onto some and it wasnt pleasant at all...
:eek: excellent...thats the last thing i expected to hear..about the vomit...but other than that it's all good now...cheers people

so will i be seeing any of you guys there this year or am i the only guy going to penrith here? :eek:

zzangelzz

Queen of the Damned
HSC
I'd say stuff public transport, its never on time! Get yourself a car and drive cos from Fairfield area to the penrith campus it takes about half an hour, and its a pretty direct route too.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
check out the UAC guide it tells you how to get there :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)