• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

gf has mood swings seemingly every fortnight (1 Viewer)

Shaynie69

HSC
Ok they have sorted stuff out between them...i think....unless this is a scam lol. so lets just drop it and let the thread fade away....

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
in reguards to the original topic
its weird coz my friend is having exact same problem except with her boyfriend
and the funny thing is his name is chris
that is all

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Chriis said:
I rang her and she's all quiet and giving one word responses, and I asked her what's wrong and she wouldn't tell me...

Then after trying to get it out of her, and asking if it was me, she gave me no response then she said she had to go eat lunch, I asked her if she'd call me back and she said no.

What the fuck?
the what the fuck is.. your girlfriend has problems. lol
if its nothing to do with you, then she should be able to communicate with you letting you know whats bugging her - thats what relationships are partly for too right?
if she cant even do this, maybe she has a speech impedement that drops down every fortnight, OR its something to so with YOU seeing as though shes not opening up to tell her own boyfriend the reason shes acting so selfish + snooty. (lol@snooty havent heard that one in ages)
anyhoo..
life is too short to waste on people that piss you off, or have some kind of problem. we cant all help it
either tell her to wake up, where is this relationship going if shes always acting weird n shit....... or get her to explain

iono thats me.. i cant handle shit like that and leave no time to waste with a guy that does it to me.
cheers!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Bang her while you can then dump her

cabanaboy21

HSC
are you sure ur girl friend juz doesnt have mood swings every month not every fortnight... cos thats pretty much normal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)