GF probs (1 Viewer)

Mongke

HSC
Calculon said:
You are a weak, spineless, evasive, cowardly, pathetic, gutless, feeble, inadequate sack of scumsucking pus, and if you ever speak to me again I'm going to right hook you back to the 80's, so that perhaps your father can make the right choice and have a bat instead.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! not bitter are we? lol

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Mongke said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! not bitter are we? lol
Bitter about what? I've never had a girl leave me for anything but a legitimate reason, which incidently have also been unrelated to me, but rather personal issues that they themselves had.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Ok several problems need addressing:

$2000 on a ring: You are clearly insane go and get your money back and get something useful.

Spelling: Learn this, then have a crack at grammar.

Bf: Dump the bitch, take the chance now and save you the heartache later because it wont work.

elinithaxx

HSC
Nolanistic said:
Yeah I've a feeling this kid has no chance in hell.

Her; I've been feeling strongly about this, your pronunciation skills and spelling and general syntax hinder our relationship both as a unit, but also our ability to go do things.
Him: Yeh baybez, i kno but u kno dat u r teh wun, ri8? i menz, loal i baught dis too fowzand dowlar ring wez gonna be k
Her: This is why I can't take you anywhere
Him: y u wun b newhr but her?
Her: Because I find you physically and mentally repellent. End yourself.

*Girl walks off, guy finds internet*
classic!

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Threadstater: Can you organise to stand at Town Hall steps 3pm tomorrow so we can all laugh at you in person?

sykes06

HSC
yea thats unlucky. get her on the blower and tell her to put it straight. heaps of pple hold g/fs thru the hsc. i dont reckon the ring was ever a good idea... youre 18. i know it does happen, and yea you might be in love with her, but i still reckon you should wait a while, cos youre both probly still changing. if she just wants to be able to flirt with whoever whenever then thats not cool, and if that means more to her than you do then shes a dirty crackwhore anyway and dont worry bout it.

chelsy

HSC
if my boy friend buy me a $2000 ring... i would stop flirt with other people....

roxy69

RoXy!!
HSC
i think u shud do whatever it takes to sit down and hav a chat with her....if not tell her whats reali goin on in ur head....

or mayb u were taking things 2 fast...
i think she reali needs to knowhow u feel...

and just rember sum things dont work out the way u want it...its not the end of the world even tho it mite hurt heaps....

if shed rather flirt than be with u then she made the consious decision u cant change her so just try to deal with it coz unless she changes her mind things arent gonna change...it mite be harsh to face the real facts...but thats all it is...

persoonally i just dont get emotionally involved with my bf or wen i hav a bf just incase we break up so it doesnt hurt as bad...i still lyk em the same its the way i deal with it

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
chelsy said:
if my boy friend buy me a $2000 ring... i would stop flirt with other people....
to be honest if my boyfriend bought me a $2000 ring he'd cop an earful.

"we share a king single and i have spent months telling you to buy a double bed. WHY WOULD YOU WASTE YOUR MONEY"

"$2000? Do you think I don't know how much you actually earn a year?"

"what do you mean its not white gold or platinum?"

"that couldve been RENT MONEY!"

and etc

Dr_Doom

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
to be honest if my boyfriend bought me a $2000 ring he'd cop an earful.

"we share a king single and i have spent months telling you to buy a double bed. WHY WOULD YOU WASTE YOUR MONEY"

"$2000? Do you think I don't know how much you actually earn a year?"

"what do you mean its not white gold or platinum?"

"that couldve been RENT MONEY!"

and etc
Hahahah! Or

"Only $2000! Is that all you think I'm worth to you! This relationship is over!"

macka18au

HSC
yeah ok thanx guys n gals for the tips.....we have spoken, and i think that it might b ok now.
we have broken up, and i havent told her about the ring, n i dun think that i am gunna give it to her, but we are mates, and we might see hoe thing turn out after this year.never kno, we might get back 2getha sumtime in da future..
thank for the help

Dr_Doom

HSC
It's prolly for the best. Well think of it this way. You're $2000 richer :D

mel345

HSC
macka18au said:
has anyone ever had a GF dump them cause they cant handle the HSC n a relationship at da same time??
and then find out that the reason she has told u is nothing like the real reason....she wants to be able to flirt with whoever, whenever, where ever she wants 2.
i love her heaps, and i still do, but while i am still angry at her, she is the one that i love. i brought her a ring that has cost mi $2000 for her, her 18th comming up, and i wanna propose to her...

HELP MI PLZ PPL, am i doing the wrong thing??

ok i just got a txt from her, she dun wanna talk to mi n dun want mi 2 talk to her cuzzin who i am gud amtes wid.he knows bout dis ring, and she doesnt..wat sghould i do now??

heyyy honestly i think the HSC is no excuse becos if ur responsible u can always juggle a stable relationship and ur studies.. i think u should call her and tell her how ur feeling , what ur going through and be completely honest about the ring... u seem like a really sweet guy... whateva u do just dont let her walk over you .. goodluck with it all

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
Calculon said:
Threadstater: Can you organise to stand at Town Hall steps 3pm tomorrow so we can all laugh at you in person?
ahahahaha!!!

Dr_Doom

HSC
mel345 said:
heyyy honestly i think the HSC is no excuse becos if ur responsible u can always juggle a stable relationship and ur studies.. i think u should call her and tell her how ur feeling , what ur going through and be completely honest about the ring... u seem like a really sweet guy... whateva u do just dont let her walk over you .. goodluck with it all
He already said they broke up lol!

macka18au

HSC

thanx for the advice, but i think dat it is ova for good.i tried to talk to her lats night, and told her everything, and it didnt really go down to well wen she heard bout the ring.neways dats life.we have agreed to stay mates, but past experience tells mi that it will not happen, but i could b wrong.still have the ring tho, and i think that i might keep it for smtime in da future, never kno wat might happen aye??
thanx again every1 for the help.and i believe that the HSC is never a good excuse, but wat can do about it, after all i told her that it was her decision wat happened, so i have no say in the outcome now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)