• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Gigs at the Enmore (2 Viewers)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
FreakTrigger said:
Bahaha!

I've never seen them be concerned about it all, particularly at fantomas, they were all "Just give us whatever ticket and pile in wherever you like", much the same with opeth. It's somewhat irresponsible given the state of liability laws, but I honestly can't agree with you, I don't think they're tight at all.

That said, it certainly is a very intimate venue, it's a great place to see almost any band.
hmmm but as meli and others said there was no chance at interpol.. i hope i can at franz!

melimoo said:
i know. best time ever!!!!!!! even though i was alone and was unable to shout suggestive comments at carlos

caaaaaaaaaaaaarlooooooooooooooooos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
exactly what i was planning on doing to alex. although there is always big day out..... :rolleyes:

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Born Dancer said:
hmmm but as meli and others said there was no chance at interpol.. i hope i can at franz!
I think its only recently that they have gotten tough on secrity at the enmore. They wouldnt even let my girlfriend in to use the bathroom after the show. Back in like 2002-2003 pretty much anything went and there didnt seem to be nearly as much macho security guardige around the place. PLus, its a much bigger venue now than then. There seems to be a lot less gigs at both the enterntanment centre and hordern.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
absolution* said:
I think its only recently that they have gotten tough on secrity at the enmore. They wouldnt even let my girlfriend in to use the bathroom after the show. Back in like 2002-2003 pretty much anything went and there didnt seem to be nearly as much macho security guardige around the place. PLus, its a much bigger venue now than then. There seems to be a lot less gigs at both the enterntanment centre and hordern.
awww :( oh well. maybe i can manage to scream suggestive comments from my little third row seat :(

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
Born Dancer said:
awww :( oh well. maybe i can manage to scream suggestive comments from my little third row seat :(
i'm sure alex will appreciate them. i was screaming them from row T, don't you worry ;)
plus you could always hang around the creepy back alley to mob them when they leave :)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
hehe oh im sure ill still be screaming form third row :uhhuh:

oooh good thinking meli!!!! creepy back alleyways here i come :):)
plus theres always big day out.. so going to get front row for them. i hope theres no crap band before them on the green stage (if they're on mainstage) going to be there early to be in the front :):)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)