Gilmore Girls (1 Viewer)

HSC
Gilmore Girls Fans!!! Are there any left out there???

am i the only last remaining gilmore girl fan???
got my mum to buy the first 3 seasons on dvd for my bday and the last 3 seasons for xmas.
now i can watch them over and over again!!
any comments on gilmore girls??

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
Re: Gilmore Girls Fans!!! Are there any left out there???

i used to a deep fan who watched when it aired on channel 9, then it got switched around so often that i lost track of what it was actually up to

i dont know when i stopped watching it on tv, but it was around where Jess left the first time... so when i tuned back into season 7, i had no idea who logan was, etc... but i watched most of season 7... and the series finale was good, i liked how it ended, even though it was pretty rushed

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC

I just bought season 1 on dvd. Season 1 was the best season. I thought everything started going downhill after Rory left Chilton, but I did watch season 7. It was all right I guess, but it didnt live up to the Gilmore Girls of the early seasons. Probably due to the fact that the creator left in, what, season 5?

"Chubby"

HSC

i luurve gilmore girls....i have all the 6 seasons.....and i agree that season 1 is the best...

when is season 7 coming out on dvd here? does anyone know?

karoooh

HSC

I lost track after the starting moving it around as well. They're still showing it though - Sunday's at 3 in the arvo, I think. And it stopped being great when she started at Yale, just like Buffy stopped being great when she finished high school. :(

rozymisty

HSC

Yes i normally watch it on a Sunday afternoon. I never wtached it realy when it was on ch 9 earlier but now that ive most got sundays free, i can just do a bit of study and then have a break for an hr or so and watch gilmore.

beentherdunthat

HSC

It's on arena as well.
But No. ;)

mishee

HSC

i LOVE gilmore girls
i've watched all 7 seasons, and loved all of them.. except for the last couple of episodes of season 7.

justCARLA

HSC

I LOVE THE GILMORE GIRLS!!! OH MYYYYY

i got the 1st five seasons on dvd in a box set.. and watched them every night for about a month... and then i bought the 6th season but havent seen the 7th yet! i know what happens though... grrr i don't like the way it ended but oh well!

there are also a lot of interviews and stuf on you tube with alexis and lauren that are really cool to watch as well!

paris and her bf annoyed me so much! ahhh i couldnt stand them. logan was hot.. mmmm so was jess /drools

Crizzy

HSC

Me!!! I've started watching it again every sunday on channel 9 too. I also missed out a few seasons but yeah i still love it. But sometimes they do talk really long and fast....and so i gotta try and keep up with what they're saying....

Crizzy

HSC

justCARLA said:
I LOVE THE GILMORE GIRLS!!! OH MYYYYY

i got the 1st five seasons on dvd in a box set.. and watched them every night for about a month... and then i bought the 6th season but havent seen the 7th yet! i know what happens though... grrr i don't like the way it ended but oh well!

there are also a lot of interviews and stuf on you tube with alexis and lauren that are really cool to watch as well!

paris and her bf annoyed me so much! ahhh i couldnt stand them. logan was hot.. mmmm so was jess /drools
what happens in season 7 ?!?!? I searched gilmore girls on youtube and found this funny clip, its like a parody of the show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LuE8W7p2jQ

Tessa*55

HSC

i looove!! gilmore girls, but i always seem to miss it on Sunday afternoon. I season seven the last one? I read about what happened in the last episode on the internet but i wanna see it. Ayway, Gilmore Girls Rocks, so funny!!!

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

<_<
>_>
<_<

Mebbe...
I only watch it because my sister has it on. :eek:

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC

It's always on Foxtel. I find it can actually be pretty damn witty and clever when it wants to be, but there's still something about the way it's put together that's just fucking annoying.

MeOverYou

Banned
HSC

The mother is hot. Kthxbye.

Brontecat

HSC
Re: Gilmore Girls.. Where They Go???

gilmore girls is awesome i think they did great to continue it in season 7 even when amy sherman-palladino had left

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Gilmore Girls.. Where They Go???

Oh wow I remember this show. I used to watch it with my mum, before Loreli & Luke started to get on my nerves.

I HATE THE GRANDPARENTS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)