what about something to ADD to the sex?

and you'll only love it if he's good in bed. else you've got nothing

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
alby said:
what about something to ADD to the sex?

and you'll only love it if he's good in bed. else you've got nothing
bodyboarders are at their best lying down ;)
hahahaha im so getting a kick in the head for that comment.

Last edited:

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
alby said:
hehehehe
no, seriously, it's a very kinky position!
I don't know if you're aware of this but bodyboarders lie down, ON THEIR STOMACHS. How is that a position where sex can take place? Unless it's anal play and you're ramming something up his bumbum...

alby

cool duckie
HSC
minushuman said:
I don't know if you're aware of this but bodyboarders lie down, ON THEIR STOMACHS. How is that a position where sex can take place? Unless it's anal play and you're ramming something up his bumbum...
i dont know if you're aware, but there's such a thing as SARCASM in this world. quit taking everything so seriously mate

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I'm planning on making some nice sweets, like cookies in the shape of hearts (love hearts, not beating hearts shaped like fists ;) ), and other such things and going to his work and surprising him on his lunch break.

Then, I suppose we'll have a nice dinner somewhere. And then sex. Lots of sex. :D

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
A nice JAG wallet or some REALLY expensive aftershave we can't be bothered going out and buying ourselves.

olchik

HSC
Give him a CD with his favourite songs or a photo frame with your picture.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
alby said:
i dont know if you're aware, but there's such a thing as SARCASM in this world. quit taking everything so seriously mate
I don't konw if you realise this but this is the internets we are talking about, could you please make use of the [sarcasm] and [/sarcasm] tags if you intend to use that variety of humor.

timtim

HSC
MaryJane said:
I'm planning on making some nice sweets, like cookies in the shape of hearts (love hearts, not beating hearts shaped like fists ;) ), and other such things and going to his work and surprising him on his lunch break.

Then, I suppose we'll have a nice dinner somewhere. And then sex. Lots of sex. :D
I'm all for this cookie and sex idea, i mean if i came home and the missus was standin in some fine lingerie with a tray of m&m cookies, well....i'd be one happy man, they HAVE to be m&m cookies though.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
I've done the cookies, the origami roses, etc. I think this year I'll do a big manga portrait of us and put it in a nice photo frame. I've already started drawing. It has to be perfect!

Maybe it'll come with something else too, but haven't decided yet.

Cobra

Ouch, oww, Ouch! owww....
HSC
Komaticom said:
Guys like to get practical presents, like a hedge-trimmer, lawnmower, or a lose-weight videos.
rofl, you random :p

mishy89

HSC
would guyz like to get roses and teddy bearz and stuff as well..? lolz coz its valentines day! its about lovey stuff! games, cds and all should be for other occassionz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)