• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

girl on girl (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
many people would argue that we're not mature enough at 17...18, we still have more to learn and of course we have sexual experiences and learn from these to become 'mature'.
however is it not possible that children could be exposed to sexual experiences at the age of 9 and have the same maturity as what 17/18 year olds have now by the age of 14? would that then be acceptable?

cHe^gUeVaRa

HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
:D lolz.. trust.. yep boo, u sit on the side n watch i suppost... or u rather b in the mid? :p
id rather be in the mid, but im open to sujestions :D

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
As long as the girls are hot and I'm involved somewhere then I'm fine with it all. Those girls on that JuniorJack - Stupidisco film clip would be just perfection :D

As long as everyone is comfortable with whats going on, then why stop it.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
I think ive already exhausted the possibilities for any threads on lesbians. :rolleyes:

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I've had lesbian experiences before, it's no big deal. it's all in good fun.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
17. I respect that other people may consider it a big deal or a thing reserved exclusively for the expression of love or whatever, but I don't. I've developed a certain set of values and I'll thank you not to be so damn patronising about it. I have safe sex, at the moment I'm having sex in the context of a fairly long term relationship and just because I don't expect a gregarion choir to sing in the distance to symbolise its specialness doesn't mean I'm a bad person.

I think friendship and family are a big deal. I have a lot of values and frankly my views on sex are my own and I never said anyone else had to think the way I do.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
That's cool, just most people voicing their opinions on internet forums don't mind them being challenged a little. I won't do it to you again, sorry.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I don't mind being challenged, I do mind being patronised. You didn't ask me why I think the way I do; you made out that I was cynical and didn't care about anything.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
so.. at the age of 17,18,...19? you already think it's 'not a big deal'.
this was basically me just stating what you said...
May i ask what you do think is a big deal?
this was just be being curious as to what you do value as a big deal, cause to me having sex with people is a fairly big deal... although i can still see the 'just having fun' aspect to it, i can't imagine doing it with just anyone.

To me not a big deal is like... j walking... or stealing a drink from coles,
i can't see how sex is not a big deal =/
explain?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)