• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Girls and Guys as friends... (1 Viewer)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
artheterosexual said:
i have many female friends, and given the chance, i would probably sodomise them all. even the fat ones.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH fukin gold!

berticus

HSC
N/A
beccaxx said:
so.
not.
cool.
i agree, as i have said earlier in the thread, if you have a good friend, sex ruins it...most of the time anyway...
all the experiences that i have had previously, this has been the case.
I cant even talk to one girl now, and i chringe whenever her number comes up on my phone cause of sex... i mean the sex was great and all, but it just ruined a friendship that we had. i sorta wish i never had sex with her in the first place...

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
berticus said:
i agree, as i have said earlier in the thread, if you have a good friend, sex ruins it...most of the time anyway...
all the experiences that i have had previously, this has been the case.
I cant even talk to one girl now, and i chringe whenever her number comes up on my phone cause of sex... i mean the sex was great and all, but it just ruined a friendship that we had. i sorta wish i never had sex with her in the first place...
Why do u think sex ruins a firendship?

berticus

HSC
N/A
shady_03 said:
Why do u think sex ruins a firendship?
i suppose it depends on the situation,
but as i said, my experiences have not been a good one.... it ruined a perfectly good friendship, and besides you don't need to have sex with someone just to be a really good close friends, i have a bunch of close female friends who i have no desire whatsoever to have sex with.......and it not that they are butt ugly or anything.....

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
berticus said:
i suppose it depends on the situation,
but as i said, my experiences have not been a good one.... it ruined a perfectly good friendship, and besides you don't need to have sex with someone just to be a really good close friends, i have a bunch of close female friends who i have no desire whatsoever to have sex with.......and it not that they are butt ugly or anything.....
You like telling us about this, don't you? You can keep beating that dead horse, we won't start caring though.

berticus

HSC
N/A
jumb said:
You like telling us about this, don't you? You can keep beating that dead horse, we won't start caring though.
he asked, i answered

Dr_Gorgeous

HSC
On the contrary, I have alot of guy friends and would not even consider having sex with any of them, they're awesome friends though...

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Dr_Gorgeous said:
On the contrary, I have alot of guy friends and would not even consider having sex with any of them, they're awesome friends though...
yes, but how do you know for certain that they would not for a moment consider not having sex with you? if they find themselves in the opportunity, do you really think they can just say no and leave? hmmm...

[this post is not representative of my personal views; simply to argue the logic in your posting.]

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
Well I think there can be degrees of friendship between guys and girls. I have mates who are girls, but u must read the ladder theory concerning this. Someone post the link, its quite true actually if u think about it, but it may not apply to everyone.

camzilla

HSC
LaCe said:
Well I think there can be degrees of friendship between guys and girls. I have mates who are girls, but u must read the ladder theory concerning this. Someone post the link, its quite true actually if u think about it, but it may not apply to everyone.
i thought the ladder theory was a load of bullshit...i certainly don't put anyone on a freakin ladder.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
camzilla said:
i thought the ladder theory was a load of bullshit...i certainly don't put anyone on a freakin ladder.
There are elements of it which are true. You have to be naive not to see it though.....

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
There are elements of it which are true. You have to be naive not to see it though.....
I concur muchly. Truly wise, are you.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
jisu said:
i've never had sex, the way u guys talke about sex so lightly makes my imagination go wild and my hormones explode.
you can still be a virgin and think about having sex with people

and anyways, "have sex with them" is just easier than saying "considering them as dates" or something....

niteshade1312

HSC
Just thought I'd say, that I havea guy friend who is one of my best ever friends and there really hasn't been much between us, except one situation that could have led somewhere, but its all okay now! (sorry, it doesn't link in)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)