girls asking guys out (1 Viewer)

girls asking boys out

• Total voters

decypher

HSC
hawt. Definitely. Though if she's more manly than me, then its intimidating.

HSC
mmmmmmmmm

I'd be wary. I imagine the guy you're going for is a fairly confident, assertive chap... If you make it known you're into him, then he should make a move on you, if not I'd be too worried it's probably going to lead to rejection.

If on the other hand you know he's into you or whatever and you just want to cement it into a formal relationship, I'd say go for it.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
mmmmmmmmm

I'd be wary. I imagine the guy you're going for is a fairly confident, assertive chap... If you make it known you're into him, then he should make a move on you, if not I'd be too worried it's probably going to lead to rejection.

If on the other hand you know he's into you or whatever and you just want to cement it into a formal relationship, I'd say go for it.
quite the opposite, really quiet shy guy. hence why i want to make a move, otherwise i feel like it'll never happen
fuck this, i'm so nervous

Chris.

HSC
i only know one girl whos asked out a guy. all the others have been vice versa

have u ever asked out a guy b4?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
If the girl has been the object of my desire, hot.

Otherwise, probably kind of awkward.

Pace_T

HSC
if it was the girl i had a crush on then i'd like it. but if i wasnt really into her i wouldnt feel awkward. id probably give an obscure answer and play around with it to make her go crazy.
i dont know about him though!

litany

Helpfool
HSC
As long as you're not a 10ft orc with razor-sharp mandibles; hawt.

jannny

HSC
Back in year 10, one of my friends (girl of course) emailed me and asked me out. Back in those times, I didnt have the what you call it, you know the "desire to have a gf or something". So I ignored her at that time, and no contact after.

But now i have the sexciest, prettiest, smartest gf in the world! heh :)

i vote for hawt

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
jannny said:
Back in year 10, one of my friends (girl of course) emailed me and asked me out. Back in those times, I didnt have the what you call it, you know the "desire to have a gf or something". So I ignored her at that time, and no contact after.

But now i have the sexciest, prettiest, smartest gf in the world! heh :)

i vote for hawt
You remind me of Forest Gump

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
dear god - i hope he doesn't just ignore me and never talk to me again

the reason i am even considering doing this is because someone did the same to me recently and in a far less... casual way shall we say. and i don't have any hard feelings or anything despite being a little freaked out

i was planning on sending him a msg today but i might see him on thursday, or i could not see him on thursday and send it. fuck, this is all too hard for someone as anxious as me

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
melimoo said:
dear god - i hope he doesn't just ignore me and never talk to me again

the reason i am even considering doing this is because someone did the same to me recently and in a far less... casual way shall we say. and i don't have any hard feelings or anything despite being a little freaked out

i was planning on sending him a msg today but i might see him on thursday, or i could not see him on thursday and send it. fuck, this is all too hard for someone as anxious as me
Have you flirted with him and been sufficiently mysterious? Either way, don't say it in an SMS.

Going to coffee is OK but, trying and find something to do to make it fun - movement often helps. Cause if he's a shy guy, then can you imagine what both of you sitting down for coffee out of the blue would be like?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
decypher said:
hawt. Definitely. Though if she's more manly than me, then its intimidating.
ahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha

i found this response so amusing!

ahhh melli. DO IT!!! DOITDOITDOIT

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
wooo Meli! totally do it!

He's so not worth it if he turns you down :eek:

Chris.

HSC
first time is always hard for most people
just do it and see wat happens

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)