girls chasing guys? (1 Viewer)

bex

HSC
Hey what do you guys think of girls chasing the guys, instead of the other way around?

Theres a guy that ive had a massive crush on for about 2 years and we hooked up on saturday... its now wednesday, i still havent heard from him... do you think it would be ok for me to message him?

I fear rejection!

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
one thing, are you an old fashioned girl who thinks everything should come to them? or do you wish to be equal to males?

seriously, girls are fuckin confusing.

if your the first, wake up.

bex

HSC
no not really.. i mean i like it if a guy comes to me.. but its not entirely essential...
anyways arent men supposedly 'the hunters' ?

HSC
if i had any girl chase me at all id be massively flattered regardless if i liked her or not, i reckon give it a go you could make hte guy really happy

i wouldnt ever move onto a girl unless she dropped decent enough hints

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
you could also think of it in another way, such as how turned a guy would be for a girl who knows what she wants.

at least thats what i hear... the guys i know love the shit

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Casmira said:
if i had any girl chase me at all id be massively flattered regardless if i liked her or not, i reckon give it a go you could make hte guy really happy

i wouldnt ever move onto a girl unless she dropped decent enough hints
Oh cas, if only you were a year older lol...

jokes

HSC
flipsyde said:

jokes
i am used too girls chasing me and ripping my shirt off too expose my 6 pack; its known too send them into a trance-like state

thankyou guido

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Casmira said:
i am used too girls chasing me and ripping my shirt off too expose my 6 pack; its known too send them into a trance-like state

thankyou guido
lol .

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
bex said:
no not really.. i mean i like it if a guy comes to me.. but its not entirely essential...
anyways arent men supposedly 'the hunters' ?
Yes. We're supposed to hunt down the female, bop her on the head with our club and drag you by your leopard skin coat back to the cave for mating.

sabdow

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Yes. We're supposed to hunt down the female, bop her on the head with our club and drag you by your leopard skin coat back to the cave for mating.
Mating? Well I don't know which historical time period you're living in mister, but I prefer the good ol' strip her skin and eat her organs type of thing.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
muahaha don't chase guys. should only try once, like call or something, if it don't work, don't push it, let the guy come to you :)

HSC
flipsyde said:

jokes
lmao i just got that joke now; i thought you where implying if i was older id understand why girls are like that

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
bex said:
Hey what do you guys think of girls chasing the guys, instead of the other way around?

Theres a guy that ive had a massive crush on for about 2 years and we hooked up on saturday... its now wednesday, i still havent heard from him... do you think it would be ok for me to message him?

I fear rejection!
yeah msg him!
if he doesnt reply? fuck him + the rejection! are u really gonna cry over it coz he didnt reply or something? no! so msg him and hope for the best! u got nothing to loseeeee

P Plater

HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
yeah msg him!
if he doesnt reply? fuck him + the rejection! are u really gonna cry over it coz he didnt reply or something? no! so msg him and hope for the best! u got nothing to loseeeee
CALL HIM betta

jackal8

HSC
i hate this whole feminism thing, it seems its just used all too conveniently.

msg the guy, guys are totally lax (i feel/generalise) on girlies asking em out and unless your hell ugly he'll probably say yes. unless he has a girlfriend of high standards in which case you can go off blabbing about how you hooked in on sat night.

stepping in as the realist.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
some of the girls in this thread are really embarassing!!!~*!@)~*&!@(~~~_!@(~!@!#@!#@:):):p:p:pomg smses boys shood do da askin sif girls shood dats lyk lezbian or sumfin!

you like the person, go get the person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)