Girls, do you carry condoms with you when you go out? (1 Viewer)

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
I don't...as yet...I'm planning on going to where my friend works though, and buying some grape flavoured condoms cause she thinks I'm innocent. :p

stazi

Nightman
HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
I don't...as yet...I'm planning on going to where my friend works though, and buying some grape flavoured condoms cause she thinks I'm innocent. :p
hush now little girl. condoms are used sexually. theyre not just grape flavoured bubble gum. Ask your pdhpe teacher in school about what they're used for.

Hehe 10 year olds. so cute.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I keep one in my wallet and a packet at home. I hate to be so cliched but better safe than sorry.

*ashlea*

HSC
yeah, i always have one in my wallet.. i dont see y its a problem.. all my friends (both guys and girls) have one in their wallet- u never know when it might come in handy.. ;)

EDIT: well, u know what u'll use it 4 but u cant predict when the opportunity will arise..

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i used to...when i first met my bf we both carried them so we were both ready.
but when i was single, i always carried them, if the opportunity arose, i was prepared, i cant trust guys to be fully prepared

lolitaaa

HSC
condoms, what the fuck. Is the title meant to say "boys" instead of "girls". Girls don't have a penis.

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
condoms, what the fuck. Is the title meant to say "boys" instead of "girls". Girls don't have a penis.
well not really. A lot of girls at our school did because they frequently had sex. you can usually spot gangas pretty easily

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)