Girls, do you prefer talkative or quiet guys? (1 Viewer)

Do you prefer talkative or quiet guys

• Talkative

Votes: 59 57.3%
  • Quiet

Votes: 44 42.7%

• Total voters

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
my crotch is more likely to contract than expand in this weather

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Talkative. Even if we're just rambling incoherently. It leads to a lot of in-jokes.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
sca said:
socially talkative, able to make silence comfortable
That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence.

HSC
a little off topic I really want to meet a quiet girl.

It's difficult enough talking to the outgoing ones, let alone the ones who don't even talk to guys.

autumbabe1991

HSC
GinoIs said:
Girls don't know what they want.

i know what i want...

i want a guy how is able to interact in a mature sensible conversation and able to express himself comfortable.... but he has to become familiar with my forever changing moods and should be able to deal with it.... take it as part of the package.... and at the same time, i want a guy how knows when not to say anything, but to listen.... and has to also enjoy those random convos that mean absolutely nothing, and in a month start laughing at some random activity that is a connotational thought to the formention, meaningless convo....

oh and he has to be able to deal with random moments in time where i think i have come up with a really bright and intelligent statment, and not tell me that its not right, but to just laugh til i catch on.....

but about everything else, this statment is most probably correct....

overall though, just in general, nothing as specific as the above, on the quiet side... there is a security, calmness, sensuality bout quiet guys

Charizard

HSC
autumbabe1991 said:
i know what i want...

i want a guy how is able to interact in a mature sensible conversation and able to express himself comfortable.... but he has to become familiar with my forever changing moods and should be able to deal with it.... take it as part of the package.... and at the same time, i want a guy how knows when not to say anything, but to listen.... and has to also enjoy those random convos that mean absolutely nothing, and in a month start laughing at some random activity that is a connotational thought to the formention, meaningless convo....

oh and he has to be able to deal with random moments in time where i think i have come up with a really bright and intelligent statment, and not tell me that its not right, but to just laugh til i catch on.....

but about everything else, this statment is most probably correct....

overall though, just in general, nothing as specific as the above, on the quiet side... there is a security, calmness, sensuality bout quiet guys

What.
The.
Fuck.

williamycai

Kai-Kai
HSC
Believe me, you girls like me much more when i tell you that i want to fuck you, than if i say nothing and give death stares.

Hysterik

HSC
I like talkative and confident guys, nothing worse than people who never say anything.

On the flip side, they have to know when to shut up. And there's a difference between confidence and arrogance.

4unitfreak

HSC
Talkative, definitely. I like being able to have a conversation with them instead of me rambling on for half an hour and being met with an awkward silence.

Russdog

russell
HSC
as if a bit of dissassociation (if thats a word) every now and then isn't like the healthiest thing a guy can have.

those scat days where you walk around and feel you can't relate to anything in existance around you.. and go all quiet. they're fucking awesome, cos you know the next day you'll dust it off and it'll be history, and you can relax to your surroundings/sights/dreams and act twice as good as ever.

i'm quiet sometimes. it's healthy. it makes the next 6 days of the week better for it. if i were a girl i'd definitely prefer a guy who could withstand his own dissassociations occassionally, rather than be an excited little freak who doesn't shut up about useless shit.

edit: that is if that's what you mean by talkative/quiet.

Last edited:

danieyo

HSC
omg talkative
i think its way too awkward if he doenst talk that much
=\
guys gotta keep me entertained somehow
:)

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Its weird though some girls actually have nothing to talk about. Once I talked to some girl during the break, and afterwards it was just silence. Weirdly it was the girl who ended up having nothing to talk about!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
Russdog said:
as if a bit of dissassociation (if thats a word) every now and then isn't like the healthiest thing a guy can have.

those scat days where you walk around and feel you can't relate to anything in existance around you.. and go all quiet. they're fucking awesome, cos you know the next day you'll dust it off and it'll be history, and you can relax to your surroundings/sights/dreams and act twice as good as ever.

i'm quiet sometimes. it's healthy. it makes the next 6 days of the week better for it. if i were a girl i'd definitely prefer a guy who could withstand his own dissassociations occassionally, rather than be an excited little freak who doesn't shut up about useless shit.

edit: that is if that's what you mean by talkative/quiet.
good post. though i talk a lot of the time. there are times when i just want to stfu and pay attention to everything else around me. this can be voluntary or against my own will because i just cant be fucked anymore

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)