Girls Girls Girls... (1 Viewer)

jen23

i think you should tell her "hey i like you, this is playing with my head, once and for all is it yes or no" and make her say. that way if she says no you'll know she just liked the attention and if she says yes you'll know she was just confused and needed time. make her chose and see

Last edited by a moderator:

KfWang

mate, reverse the tables and play games on her,
when she asks you if you have time to meet with her, tell her that your busy, but youll call her when you can be bothered, and NEVER tell her that you like her again, it gives her the power, and a guy that doesnt take control of his surroundings are not attratctive to girls,

just do little things that let her know that shes not the one wearing the pants
small things such as :
1) ending conversations on the phone
2) ending meetings
3) not glueing urself to her when she leaves
4) dont compliment her all the time

basically show/tell her that her mind games are a peice of shit, and youll never play into them again... and that youve got beter things to do than be her callboy
try doing that and youll notice an almost immediate change in her attitude, and she might even start asking YOU out.. in which case dont answer immedietly, but take a while to "think about it" ;)
and good luck mate

S

Shuter

dezzy said:
she says she doesnt like people knowing her business.
she's really private
im guessing she just wants to keep it to herself

i've tryed to tell her to just take a risk u know. if she doesnt she might regret it.
but i can't force her into anything.

I guess we just both want different things?

Ah well..we'll have to wait and see what happens
RUN.. AWAY... NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Detach all feelings you have for her now (they're probably strong but they'll only get stronger), and run for the hills and NEVER talk to her again and avoid her at all costs. These situation end it extreme pain 99% of the time and I can't believe that someone actually provaided an example of when it did work out in the end. I have never heard of it working out before.

Back away now, don't reply to her when she asks why you're avoiding her. Sever all contact and resume your normal life.

You have been warned.

As for the link someone else posted, that was GOLD and is so true.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
so what chris? wasn't my advice good enough! lol :p
either ask her straight out, or forget about her...but by the sounds of it, the second one wont happen soon, so you've only got 1 option

good luck any way dude

dezzy

HSC
omg.

this is crazy.

Ive figured out what im doing.

Someone said in a post be4 to just back off for a couple of weeks and see if she come's runnin to me. thats wat im goin to do.

We r goin to the formal together so there's a perfect opportunity for something to happen if she wants it to.

Thanks for all the advice ppls.

Ill keep u's posted on what happens

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i think it'll possibly work. since when you didn't talk for 2 weeks she came running to you. good luck

almost_angelic

HSC
dude, chicks are hard.. but we're not that complex... guys are jus... simple! lol. but guys play games too! this guy who was like, yeah i like you, flirted with me for ages, especially at formal. then rejected me at afterparty, let his ex (who was at th afterparty) hurl abuse me during the nite, and using his fone after i had left the party... and then later he uses me as currency, when he's betting at pool. he'd lost all his money, so bet that he could hook up with me. how about no? great way to exploit me... i refuse to talk to him now

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Yeah i know the type really well.

Hook up with someone else at the formal. She will get really jealous then you can point it out and she will be like "yeah thats true" or she wont care and you can get over her because she doesn't like you or she will get really jealous, you can point it out and she will deny it... in which case dispose of the girl (or keep flirting but just Stop liking her.)

Good luck!

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
play hard to get, ignore her, see if she comes after you. if not, dont bother. theres plenty more fish in the sea!

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I feel sorry for u dude, it's best just to forget about a girl like this now... let her know why, don't listen to what she says in response just let her know, maybe in a few months time when she's had a chance to think she comes back to u.. i'd give her another chance (if u really like her)

django_

HSC
uggh i know how u feel!!
i liked this guy a coupler years ago, we were heaps good friends and i liked him..his best friend told me he likes me n that i should ask him out...so i think well why not he likes me! so i do...then he says 'oh sorry i thought i didnt have a chance with u and i met this girl the other day, now we're going out...'

its like...all the signs were there, but then he didnt want anything to do with me!! oh mind u, wen i got a bf after that, he was always flirting and shit, like hugging me and tickling me...oh yeh and i found out his 'gf' was all bullshit... lol so WAIT! does that make ME the loser? oh well...

just keep ur distant buddy, see wat she does. it will be hard...but dont let her fuck with ur head :)

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
dezzy said:
So there's this girl right.
There's a really long story- but i'll chop it down for you!
I tell her i like her (about 3 months ago) - she tells me she doesnt like me.
About 4 weeks later, she tells me she likes me.
I get excited!
We get closer.
She aviods the topic of me and her.
She tells me to back off. Then 2 days laters tells me she doesnt like me
We stop talking for about 2 weeks.
She messages me telling me she misses talking to me. She wants things to 'go back to the way they were'
I still really like her.
What should i do?

How am i supposed to know if she likes me still or not?
I dont want to ask her cos she'll prob just tell me to back off again.

Any thoughts?
are u male or female? i always assumed female. i might still be right, right?

dezzy

HSC
yep thats right.

guy on the outside, chick on the inside...isnt that right ziff?

alby

cool duckie
HSC
hahahahhah yep, you are a cow arent ya ziff! just caus you hate the gong doesnt mean you have to hate people who live down here!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)