girls giving hints (1 Viewer)

S

Shuter

alien said:
nup if i fall for one of my friends its better cos i've known him longer so trust him more (generally). then again i'm probably the one exception.
Yes, I know girls who will flirt with EVERYONE old, young, never met, known for ages, rarely with the intention of actually doing anything.

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
Don't you ever just feel it? Hint or no hint you just sense it sometimes...My current guy, we were at the school pub in england and both rather intoxicated, and we ended up dancing and then kissing, and then he said he would walk me home (small town) and a 10 minutes walk took about an hour because even in our drunkeness we talked...and then (unbeknownst to me) he came to watch the school play and while i was waiting to come on stage i could see him and we had the most immense eye contact...and we both knew...

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
first time i saw him was when i had to give him something for a friend who was locked in her boarding house and i wasnt. Wasnt love at first sight at all...just a friendship which devemoped...love...who knows...it sucks though because he is still in england and now i am back here, and i wont see him till september, but then who knows...he is going to uni back here and i wont be going back there for a while, so really we dont have that great an outlook...enjoy it while it lasts though ay

spell check

HSC
yeah actually to be honest i just wanted to post the giant squid eye picture

Yarg

HSC
women are stupid

seriously, i have a lot of girl - friends, and a few of them have told me that they won't flirt with the person they like for feer of giving it away, but they flirt with me and my mates just because they like flirting. Girls are the epitome of stupidity.

Collin

HSC
N/A
iambored said:
and when the girl is shy? shouldn't the guy be making the first move?
If you're both shy then you're both kinda screwed eh?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
If their sleeping together they're both screwed.

+10 points for pun!

alien

HSC
that's whack if someone did that to my guyfriends i'd get pretty annoyed. i'd have to clean up the mess she would make plus i don't want to see my friends hurt like that. seriously. slap this girl you know.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
it is annoying for girls to flirt knowing they dont want it to go any further

i mean if she is not ready for a relationship she should not lure guys pretending she is

inasero

Reborn
HSC
you won't know...you will feel the vibes and that's all you need to go on...

alien

HSC
lol yeah... 6 years is a long habit. then again, everyone should get a chance to change :) just slap her next time she does it :uhhuh:

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
alien said:
lol yeah... 6 years is a long habit. then again, everyone should get a chance to change :) just slap her next time she does it :uhhuh:
You're really into the girl fights aren't you? Then I have a story for you! :)

A few weeks ago I was doing late night shopping at charlestown and two chicks fully got into each other with the hair pulling and slapping but then the one wearing a sweatshirt and jeans started punching the one in the Supre mini, singlet top and peroxided hair and it got less funny (cause she didn't have a chance) but the guy that the Supre blonde was with was just laughing and I was like "okay that was funny and he might have thought it was hot for a while but he should help her!"

Okay this is now off the topic so I will say if she's willing to punch a girl out for you then it's a good hint.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
In the fight???

Supre was on in the foetal position by the time sweatshirt's friends held her back and took her to Maccas. Then the guy stopped laughing, checked if Supre was all right and of course she was hysterically crying and by that time I had left the scene of the crime so i don't know.

My apologies if that was not directed at me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)