girls how would you react to this (1 Viewer)

kazan

im a herooo
at home, in the study, on a chair, infront of a co
HSC
so me and my friend were driving past the bus stop today, and we saw this drop dead gorgus girl getting off this bus, and we like pretty much stared at her, then we did a lap of the block and drove past and waved, then we came back again and i honked the horn, and made the hand symbol for her phone number, to which she just laughed a bit, but anyways she walked past my local basketball court, so im thinking tommorrow arvo when she gets of the bus, i might have to be playing basketball and try to talk to her.. is that a bit stalker-ish or is it relatively safe?

xxshatteredxx

HSC
go 4 it....as long as you approach her okay and dont go abolutely out of ur way, it sounds alright.

Jiga

It sounds like stalking to me, you circled the block 3 times :uhoh:

Im no girl, but if I suspected someone was doing that Id be alittle worried, epsecially in the current social climate. BTW, what makes you so confident she will be catching the bus again? (Unless of course she was getting off a school bus, then disregard that question)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
hehe awww I think its kinda funny... I'd like a guy to do that to me, I'd laugh (not in a derogatory way) and be wondering when hs going to come over and ask for my number... Its not stalkerish

kaylz

HSC
honks and 'call me' gestures are hardly what makes a girl swoon. you probably served to make her blush, and boost her ego. i'll bet she has't thought about the incident since. and here you are, circling blocks and asking people over the internet for advice. i'd say drop it. if it's meant to happen then you'll meet some other way.

HSC
I'm not female, but my response if I was would no doubt involve being totally blown away by the fact that you decided I was worth your time based only on my appearance. It'd fill me with hope for a long, fulfilling and meaningful relationship, and I'd introduce you to my parents on our first date, because I'd have a really special feeling that this one was going to work!

SweetSeasons

HSC
me and my friends where driving the other night n a car full of boys where driving along side us... we where laughing cause they caught us looking at them.

Any ways we came to one of those double rounda abouts and they turned off and where signaling for us to turn and follow them... haha it was so funny but we kept going... because... only drongo's tryn pic up while they are driving by in a car

chloe169

finance yo
HSC
Im a chick, and even though I am used to getting wolf whistled/honked/driven-by-twice etc etc, it never ceases to freak me out. I hate guys who do all this sort of crap. What kind of reaction are they trying to get? I only ever ignore it. No reaction is the best reaction. I cant speak for everyone but if I were that girl, I'd barr you really hard.

kazan

im a herooo
at home, in the study, on a chair, infront of a co
HSC
well we went to play ball, but due to lazy'ness and my inability to keep track of time we missed it, but i found out that her name is cassie and she is one of my good friends mums friends kids, so he knows her and stuff, i asked him to ask if she remberd it and stuff and he said he would talk to her about me, she if she was intrested, so i guess it will happen that way

olchik

HSC
Are you sure that she will pass your basketball court tomorrow?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)