Girls I Need Your Help!! Boots! (2 Viewers)

Ennaoj

HSC
This is a serious plea for help to all out there in BOS land!!! Any help would be much appreciated!!!

Okay, so for the readers of cosmo and cleo out there, you would be aware at the back of the magazines near the classified there is a section 'this months hottest picks' or something along those lines. It's ads for new products and such and lists the stockists numbers.

Anyhoo - a couple of months ago, ( sorry i do not know what issue or what magazine) i was reading and came across the coolest boots i have ever seen. They look like ugg boots, but dressy, as they have a stiletto heel and the shape of other knee-high boots. They were over the top - as they looked like plain uggies - with the tie at the side, like the human brand normal ones i own now.

So i kept that mag aside, with the intention of ringing the stockists, as i live in a beach town, i haven't seen them before. But since then, the magazine has been thrown out and i'm completely lost! I have no idea of the brand, issue, mag. But i must have them. :)!!!! The internet is hopeless, because there's no where to start - no brand!!

PLEASE. If anyone out there can help me - i would be forever in your debt. I am in love with them. !!!!

Thanks guys!!!

P.S Sorry bout all the reading!!:):)

Lori.

HSC
Oh god, okay LOL do you know which cosmo it was? cause i have a few of the old ones..and where abouts in the mag? like front, or back?

Lori.

HSC
ehh...no. Im sure thats not quite what the girl is after. Get out of here.

Ennaoj

HSC
Sorry! but not they ones i am looking for!!

Ummm no i don't know which one it is - but its definately within the last couple of issues, this year, and you would assume around the winter issues. The sections are at the back of the magazine where the classifieds are in both magazines either called "latest addictions " or this months "hot picks".

I keep both cleo and cosmo too- But this issue has gone :'( !

I need to find these shoes...

Hopefully heaps of others out there - hold on to these mags too!

Lori.

HSC
Ok, i looked in the two issues of Cosmo that i still had lying around, and I didn't find them. I'm pretty sure I know which ones you mean, cause i can remember seeing them too, i just dont know where :( sorry, but good luck!

*hopeful*

HSC
maybe try the cleo or cosmo website.....if they have one ? sorry but the boots ur describing sound really ugly :eek:

Ennaoj

HSC
LoL to above ^ They aren't ugly - they are so funky and really really cute - i have no idea how to describe them to do them justice. I have tried the websites with no luck

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
The only thing is that many stores have cleared out their boots, and replaced them with strappy things and summer wedges and whatnot. It might be hard to find a specific style in a specific size, because shoe stores will not be stocking more boots until next autumn.

Plus the weather will start warming up soon. Not much point buying boots, you won't get a chance to wear them til it cools down again.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
OH MY GOD I FOUND WHAT YOU WANT!!! yay go me. (at least, i hope, coz i just spent 10 minutes of my life rifling thru my mags)

This came from the June 06 issue of Cosmo. they dont seem to have a number for the stockist at all :S.

anyway, hope thats it!

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Hmm but those boots lack the bogan-ness and sheepskin that would make them qualify as uggs.

Theyre cuute =)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i know nothing about fashion. I just get cosmo and cleo every month for the hot hot, SMOKING HOT centrefolds and bachelor issues, and the hilarious sex stories they post each month like "i made her shower four times before we had sex."

Ennaoj

HSC
Thankyou Shell for spending that 10 mins of ur life for me!! I appreciate it.
But no, they aren't the ones i was after. They are cute though!
Scarybunny was sort of right, with the bogan-ness lol. Not that the boots i'm after are bogan, i know what it sounds like - is uggies with a slapped on heel. But they aren't THAT bad lol - but they are like the uggboot colour if that helps.

I know it's heating up - i live in a town with like 7 beaches, so it doesn't get too cold here! However, i am moving back down to Bathurst for uni next year... brrrr.. And i am very adapted to the weather here!! :'(.

Oh and Shell - i love the stories too, lol that OCD one scary, poor chicky! Don't usually like the fashion, but loved those boots.
:D

*hopeful*

HSC
those posted boots r hot but i highly doubt there the ones the thread-starter is looking for because they apparently look like uggs

edit: the above post did not exist at the time of my post lol

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
:| :| :| :|

fine. i give up. in my search i did come across some plain normal ugg boots. none of them had heels though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)