• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

girls on top (1 Viewer)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i prefer being on the bottom. dont get me wrong, i'm no starfish! i just find that its just easier, less work, more intimate, and despite the g spot issue, i find it actually feels better.

on top's good and all, but i guess i just dont have it down to a fine art yet. as for my bf, he loves it when i'm on top...but hey, sex is sex - its always good when you're with someone you love
Brizza said:
it jsut didnt feel right, i guess im just used to having my man on top of me
ditto

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
Komaticom said:
The downside is that the girl might thrust badly or bounce at a bad angle and snap it.

EDIT: I'm running off realtime hypothetical simulations off my head so I might be wrong. wheeeeeeeee.
I read in cosmo that most cases of penile breakage (there is such a thing) happens from woman-on-top sex. That said, i don't think it's too common. also, in reference to kneeling slash squatting, my ex told me that his brother told him (stick with me) that if you could do it on one knee with other leg outstretched it's easier for the girl... if you can make sense of that. It's not too easy to demonstrate here...

alby

cool duckie
HSC
bernz said:
if you could do it on one knee with other leg outstretched it's easier for the girl
uhh..yeah..i can sorta picture that, but i still dont think it'd be all that comfy (or easy for that matter)

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
Brizza said:
see i enjoy the intamacy of sex, but i have heard that girl on top is great g spot action. i have tried it once, but it jsut didnt feel right, i guess im just used to having my man on top of me.......
yeah i guess u get used to it if thats all you do. if ur self conscious maybe leave the lights off then u do ur thing

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Minai said:
Omg girl on top is the best..I find it more intimate than missionary
really? hmm i'd have to disagree, i think missionary is the most intimate, having your bodies entwined.... spooning is quite good too, though it can get a bit uncomfy :| any tips, minai hun? :p

least intimate are probably doggy and... hm, can't really think of anything else :p

vas y molo

I reckon a girl being on top is better for the guy.
I dont mind either way, but i think I prefer to be on top because you have more control and I like to dominate

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
I'm scared now! So erm... what should not be done to avoid a painful mood killing situation?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
miaomiao said:
I'm scared now! So erm... what should not be done to avoid a painful mood killing situation?
Rhypnol helps for happy times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)