Girls : What do you drink when your out? (1 Viewer)

Faninio

HSC
Beer and goon,mixed. Doesnt sound good but deffinetly give it a try and you wont regret it.

tangotrace

SUPER HERO
HSC
JFK said:
fuck i spend so much fucking money on fucking alcohol

goddamnit

augh. so feel the same way :(
at the pub i drink vodka lemon lime bitters cause they're only $5- cheapest thing after beer. when out i usually drink jim beam and cola pre mixed... when im out to get smashed i think i usually mix my own but that always ends up 60/40% alcohol to mixer... then just turned into drinking straight from the bottle haha... classy!!!

Annalisee

HSC
Mostly mix my own with Vodka, Midori or Malibu depending on what I've got. I've been 18 for like 3 weeks and haven't even gone out anywhere yet! it's bullshit!

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
i just started drinking wine that costs only $7 for a bottle and its not rank. I think its called somerton..i will drink most types of goon though. i dont drink red cos it makes my teeth go black

efhat

HSC
just thought id add in a new personal favourite i discovered on saturday......Peach Schnapps!! de-bloody-licious

CieL

HSC
i-love-maynard said:
Strawberry schnapps is shit, don't touch it.
Same with lemon/citrus schnapps.
I bought a bottle for $50.
It's still sitting there, only had two shots of the ugly stuff.
Perhaps I'll try diluting with something to get that bitter lemon peel flavour out.

I liked peppermint schnapps.
But for those who don't like mint it might feel like guzzling mouthwash.

Altho I do recommend you to go to a bar or something and trying out a shot before purchasing a bottle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)