Girls, what do you expect out of a first date? (1 Viewer)

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
SashatheMan said:
god damn shut your mouth. its obvious when someone speaks of bf what it is so whats yuor problem. anyway back to the topic. Theres nothing worng with big-foots they are harmless creatures who drell in woods
hahahaha...
u made me laugh when i was bored....
god bless u

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
i have to say that doing coffee on a first date is pretty much flawless...

low key and easy...

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
tammer said:
i have to say that doing coffee on a first date is pretty much flawless...

low key and easy...
is that when you manage to slip her some of your rohypnol
very sneeky

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
SashatheMan said:
god damn shut your mouth. its obvious when someone speaks of bf what it is so whats yuor problem. anyway back to the topic. Theres nothing worng with big-foots they are harmless creatures who drell in woods
oh really its obvious is it? do enlighten me on what bf stands for...

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
azzie said:
yes i dont like that much either.
but neway

i have high expectations if i dont know the person really well, but im much happier to go out with someone who i have gotten to know as a mate before we go on to the whole serious relationship side of things. it just makes everything a lot easier and you dont have the nasty suprises that you might get if you dont know the person so well....
so u admit that dating friends is better, and the only reason girls won't date friends is cuz they dun really like them that much.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
TurboTom said:
oh really its obvious is it? do enlighten me on what bf stands for...
its big-foot i already said it many times. yuo know, that creature that comes out at night and kills stupid people who cant see my sarcasm, like yuorself and yuor BOYFRIEND

Ghost1788

HSC
OMG lol if he doesnt get it this time he is stupid........oh wait tooooooo late

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
so u admit that dating friends is better, and the only reason girls won't date friends is cuz they dun really like them that much.
yeah it gets kinda weird there. sometimes i wont get into a relationship to save a friendship, or going into a relationship is impossible because of the friendship.
but i guess i just want to know the person im going out with is the kinda person i would get on with, rather than feeling really out of place on the first date and not knowing what to say, because thats horrid too.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Ghost1788 said:
OMG lol if he doesnt get it this time he is stupid........oh wait tooooooo late
how obvious do i have to make it before u get that i actuall yknow what bf means. thats why i said BOYFRIEND in capital letters. people like you make our countries average IQ lower.

psych_girl

HSC
1st date

My first date is out with one of my best friends ( he is my best friend now). I can remeber it was realli hot in Sydney. We hug to each other I was lucky, I was not allowed him to **** me even i knew he wanted.....

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
psych_girl said:
My first date is out with one of my best friends ( he is my best friend now). I can remeber it was realli hot in Sydney. We hug to each other I was lucky, I was not allowed him to **** me even i knew he wanted.....

wtf- speak english :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)