• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue? (3 Viewers)

the_one_1

HSC
Re: Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue

go up to her

"you have nice hair"

then start playing with it

compliment her

and approximately 10 minutes and 35 seconds after, "hey would you go out with me" - say it as the bell is ringing, so that if she says no, it's not awkward because you guys have to go to class (inb4inthesameclass)

it can either turn out in two ways

either you're going to have lots of fun....

or sexual assault in front of the magistrate

if the latter occurs, I'll defend you :)
Ha, funny. Seriously whats your real advice... NOT TAKING THIS SHIT...

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Re: Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue

I've been asking out girls since I was 11-12. All the time... Been rejected... WHICH IS WHY I'M HERE ASKING QUESTIONS
You're asking questions yes, but you're ignoring the answers. Just because you don't like the answers doesn't mean they aren't helpful, everyone on here has given you the same advice(well the older more experienced members) and you're just saying they're out to get you. Stop being so aspie.

the_one_1

HSC

You're asking questions yes, but you're ignoring the answers. Just because you don't like the answers doesn't mean they aren't helpful, everyone on here has given you the same advice(well the older more experienced members) and you're just saying they're out to get you. Stop being so aspie.
But there not answering my questions. Just answer this question please...

Also your trying to say that if I ask her out, its asking her to be in a relationship with her?

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad

Even nerdasdasd saw me at liverpool library, three girls wanting my... tits

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC

But there not answering my questions. Just answer this question please...

Also your trying to say that if I ask her out, its asking her to be in a relationship with her?
They are, you're just saying they're not because it's not the exact answer you want. You're making the assumption we all know what you do, or we all know what she knows. This view of the world should have stopped when you were 4-5. You're emotional maturity is really not that to hold a relationship.

Depending on how you do it, what sort of situation you ask her to and how you act when you do go out then yes.

the_one_1

HSC

They are, you're just saying they're not because it's not the exact answer you want. You're making the assumption we all know what you do, or we all know what she knows. This view of the world should have stopped when you were 4-5. You're emotional maturity is really not that to hold a relationship.

Depending on how you do it, what sort of situation you ask her to and how you act when you do go out then yes.
She likes the sport I like and also the same team. Another team I like is playing the weekend after the trials (not sure if she likes the team too but a boy said she always talks about the sport and she even said that she is addicted to the sport after I told her that i'm addicted to it.).

I was thinking of asking her to that. If I ask her to it, do you think she will think it is a date?

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC

She likes the sport I like and also the same team. Another team I like is playing the weekend after the trials (not sure if she likes the team too but a boy said she always talks about the sport and she even said that she is addicted to the sport after I told her that i'm addicted to it.).

I was thinking of asking her to that. If I ask her to it, do you think she will think it is a date?
Why not ask her to it and something afterwards? Or make it clear while you're out, who really cares, relationships don't follow rigid guidelines. Add your own touch into it.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

Ha, funny. Seriously whats your real advice... NOT TAKING THIS SHIT...
The number of questions you're asking has no limits to the vertical asymptote. You will always try to get closer, but never touch it LOL.

the_one_1

HSC

Why not ask her to it and something afterwards? Or make it clear while you're out, who really cares, relationships don't follow rigid guidelines. Add your own touch into it.
Ask her to something after the game... Impossible, the game takes almost 3 hours off a day.

Do you think she might think it is a date though?

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC

God, I miss Shadow. He may have been aspie, but at least his questions weren't this stupid.

the_one_1

HSC

God, I miss Shadow. He may have been aspie, but at least his questions weren't this stupid.
fine then don't want to help me... :(

the_one_1

HSC

Sorry, will she think I'm asking her to be my girlfriend?

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC

I don't know, nor do I care any more.

the_one_1

HSC

Any Possibility of deleting everything of mine on these forums and deleting my account. NO ONE ACTUALLY SEEMS TO BE HELPING. I'M ASKING QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU GET ANNOYED AND SAY I'M NOT ANSWERING ANYMORE BECAUSE I DON'T CARE...

SO PLEASE DELETE!

Last edited by a moderator:

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad
You are a troll, you have said that before.....

the_one_1

HSC

You are a troll, you have said that before.....
No, I'M NOT A TROLL. I'M PISSED OF AT EVERYONE ON THESE FORUMS THINKING EVERYTHING IS A COMPLETE FUCKING JOKE. I'M NOT JOKING AROUND WITH THESE POSTS. ALL OF THIS SHIT IS HAPPENING TO ME FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad
No, I'M NOT A TROLL. I'M PISSED OF AT EVERYONE ON THESE FORUMS THINKING EVERYTHING IS A COMPLETE FUCKING JOKE. I'M NOT JOKING AROUND WITH THESE POSTS. ALL OF THIS SHIT IS HAPPENING TO ME FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good day to you sir.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)