girls, what would you like a boy to like about you? (1 Viewer)

musik_junky

HSC
For what reason would you want a boy to like you? Is it because of your humour, your affectionate nature? what else? and I mean your personal characteristics (not "I want him because he loves me")

Thanks.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
Personally, I immediately stop liking anyone once they show signs of liking me back.
You have to be mean so there's something for us to work towards. Otherwise it's boring and we think you're obviously desperate for wanting us.
Oh wait, maybe that's just me.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
THAT'S DIFFERENT BECAUSE WE'RE NOT PROPER LOVERS YOU JUST USED ME AND THREW ME TO THE CURB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH SLAVE FEET!!!

omg that hickey on my neck is really obvious. :eek:

Hedgy

HSC
No straight answers >_<

OMG Even now, they are planning games on us!!!

**runs and hides unda teh table**
^^ok that wasnt very far admittedly..but still :p

SweetSeasons

HSC
I'd like a guy to like me for my company, or my laugh, or my smile.. ect.. as long as there is a reason he likes me enough to want to spend a fair amount of one on one time with me, that's good enough for me :p

Season

HSC
Most important thing to me is for a guy to like me for my company, just hanging out or cuddling, to like doing idiotic stupid pranks with and having fun at it too.

I don't like it when a guy lavishes me non stop with attention though, its scary and usually makes me want to run away, literally. Especially if you're not that attractive.

I like a guy to love my looks but if a guy doesn't like my personality and who I am then it can only lead to tears.

His or mine only time will tell...

emma_f

or M
HSC
he can like me for whatever reason he wants, as long as its not the 'bad' stuff [if he liked the bad habits, physicalities id rather remove etc then thats ok, a bonus even]. i think most girls want a guy to like them for what they pride themselves on, or what they think they have/are like

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Actually, in truth I'd like to be thought of as witty and entertaining company rather than good looking housepet.
That said, I have preeeety incredible breasts.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
I want boys to like me for something other than physical appearance. I like it when people tell me I'm funny or fun to be around.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
Isn't that primarily because you don't have the physical appearance to offer in the first place?
No, it's because it sometimes feels like I don't have anything else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)