Girls who look at me (2 Viewers)

HSC
Re: I don't know what to name this thread.

Just go up to her and say:
"Im like a rubix cube, the more you play with me, the harder I get"
Then just put your number in her phone.
Well, my friend says Rubix cubes are easy. Does that make you-- ah don't worry
You have that coming from 3 females. There is no need to act completely different around someone who is not of the same gender.

/thread
^looks like you understand

lol try this advice and see where it gets you

(no where)
So doing nothing, to then dwell into the past is more effective? Lol

buriza

conviction
HSC

So doing nothing, to then dwell into the past is more effective? Lol
His point is that if OP has romantic intentions for a girl, he can't simply treat her like he would any other male because that would lead to nothing but a platonic friendship. I thought this was pretty obvious to be honest, so saying "There is no need to act completely different around someone who is not of the same gender" isn't really accurate.

But of course this would only be in the situation where OP does have romantic intentions and I'm just assuming that for now as this is in the L&R section.

Am I the only one missing the obvious question of what your intentions/objectives are (despite this being in the L&R board)? I interpreted the original post as "I saw some girls who might've been checking me out. Am I meant to do something?"...
You're not the only one, got me wondering too.

Last edited:

Ekman

HSC

Well, my friend says Rubix cubes are easy. Does that make you-- ah don't worry
Look it was either going to be that or " are you a termite, because you are about to have a mouth full of wood"

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC

His point is that if OP has romantic intentions for a girl, he can't simply treat her like he would any other male because that would lead to nothing but a platonic friendship. I thought this was pretty obvious to be honest, so saying "There is no need to act completely different around someone who is not of the same gender" isn't really accurate.
^^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)