girls with muscles? yes or no? (1 Viewer)

Smiley =]

HSC
this was a random thing my friends and i were talking about today: girls having mucles on their arms (which are not too big but quite noticeable). and a question came up: do guys like it or not? lol
because the guys overheard us talking about it and started laughing! it is pretty stupid i guess but yeh...just wondering! heheh :p

HSC
Smiley =] said:
this was a random thing my friends and i were talking about today: girls having mucles on their arms (which are not too big but quite noticeable). and a question came up: do guys like it or not? lol
because the guys overheard us talking about it and started laughing! it is pretty stupid i guess but yeh...just wondering! heheh :p
i depends... if they have muscle they have muscle... but if its toned kinda like a guy i would be scared....

and if they show it off seriously i would also be scared... but i guess that comes under how noticable they are.

its a broad question.. depends on the situation... but in my case it would either be something insignificant or a turn off...

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
well being a girl my answer may not count,
but i rekon its nice when they're toned to the point that flab isnt boucing everywhere :D
but no ewww grose,
not when they're totally obsessed and have muscle humps everywhere.

HSC
*cries*
i fully have the biggest female arm muscles. and some guys (from bball) are like, OMG CHECK THOSE GUNS OUT. but most guys say "eww girls with muscles"
*hangs head in shame*
i cant help it

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
lizzybizzystar said:
*cries*
i fully have the biggest female arm muscles. and some guys (from bball) are like, OMG CHECK THOSE GUNS OUT. but most guys say "eww girls with muscles"
*hangs head in shame*
i cant help it
there there...
we dont blame u...
im sure u have gorgeous features :D

...besides girls eyes are made to see everything 5 times bigger *nodds*

HSC
*yooneek* said:
there there...
we dont blame u...
im sure u have gorgeous features :D

...besides girls eyes are made to see everything 5 times bigger *nodds*

haha, i think you are right, i can not help it. i dont work out lol so oh well haha

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Generally no, but exceptions do happen.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
lizzybizzystar said:
*cries*
*hangs head in shame*
i cant help it
AHAHAHAHHAA, check those guns out..

hipPo3

HSC
Mr_Shrimp said:

would you hit that? hell no..
i wouldnt mind some muscle .. but that is gross .. she has pecks !!

girls that have bouce are faaar more sexier then girls that dont IMO.

7th Sign

HSC
sorry its a turn off for me,

I hate gals that have like muscles any where like on their legs or big ones on their arms not very nice.

Although I guess if you really like the girl it would not matter with such a small thing but if the girl had a sweet personality and was a stunna but she has like kinda muscley arms I would not care.

Its just like on medical investigation the other night I saw this guy who had breasts bigger then his wife although she didnt care about him having them she thought they were a turn on.

malkin86

HSC
Mr_Shrimp said:
would you hit that? hell no..
That's going a bit far... Maybe something more like

, with better hair, of course. ;) There's a bit of definition, you can see she exercises, but it's not over the top.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)