girls with muscles? yes or no? (1 Viewer)

mynameisgone

as long as its not over the top its sexy. the best gf i had was a rock climber, n damn sexy. if u dnt agree find some pics of a climber called sam berry, diff chick tho

Lainee

HSC
Generally... I have yet to seen a woman with muscles whose body I envy. That's because women who are well toned develop bulging veins or just look very bad in normal clothes.

My female pump instructor at the gym looks impressive in tight leggings and singlet, but in jeans... her thighs bulge in a funny way and her arms look to strung out and tight.

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
7th Sign said:
Its just like on medical investigation the other night I saw this guy who had breasts bigger then his wife although she didnt care about him having them she thought they were a turn on.
That's not right. I mean the large man boobs I can deal with. But she thought they were a turn on? *shudders*

mynameisgone

Nah thats good u can comment, now just hav to find more guys that can comment on guys.
so r u of the muscly type?

Lainee

HSC
mynameisgone said:
so r u of the muscly type?
Aheheheh no. It's so funny, at my gym there predominately too varieties: middle-aged women with flabby bits and 16 year old girls who are straight up and down. :rolleyes: I'm always self-conscious about getting changed because I feel as if they're eyeing my boobs enviously, lol! The only place where I've got any visible tone are my calves, and I can't get rid of them... :(

7th Sign

HSC
bernz said:
That's not right. I mean the large man boobs I can deal with. But she thought they were a turn on? *shudders*

I dunno man some fucked up shit couple looked like somethign straight out of jerry springer...but what I was getting at was people look for love and personality over physical attributes.

mynameisgone

at least u dnt get the old wrinkly dudes, n even worse, old climbers wearing tights dating from 1950's hoping it will improve their skill.

Lainee

HSC
Komaticom said:
I'm the type who look like the typical skinny Asian (no shoulders and all), but when everything's tensed I look totally different. My upper arm does not suit my fore arm, seriously. It's like a toothpick stabbed into a meatball - with the toothpick representing the forearm.
Just pick up two waterbottles and holding onto them put your arms behind your back, palms facing away from your body. And then lift up and down. :p My ex use to complain about his arms continuously, and I saw a visible difference to the inner bits of his forearms when he did these. :)

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
girls with muscles are hot!

especially when those girls are guys.

Lainee

HSC
Komaticom said:
Ooh, I'll try that.
It might even double up as a backscratching exercise.
:uhhuh: It has multi-value advantage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)