girls with opinions... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
coulda said:
Obviously these people aren't worth it =)

Hahaha it is so amusing reading most of these posts..and then posting there and there and then entertaining myself with the reply posts that follow....

goodness seriously so many people here are a complete joke..

I think this is a clear demonstration of how you get a significant majority of society that wishes to talk about...refers to initial post.."Brad Pitt's six pack or pussycat dolls concert" blah blah blah...rather than being able to talk with depth..it doesnt mean that you spend 24/7 talking philosophically about life...its whether one, as a person, has substance or not...
and obviously as the majority of the posts by people here simply DO NOT get the picture (as they will definitely argue with me on this later on)...it shows how oblivious they are to their own misguided nature by the ills of society
I mean it in the nicest possible way, but I think this is all probably just an illustration of the fact that nobody likes pretentious knobs, especially on the Internet. Nobody gives half a fuck about how much you think you know, and you're not going to draw anyone into any form of elevated conversation by announcing how smart and worthy of such conversation you are.

In short, fuck off you boring pricks, and go hang out with the rest of the mensa society.

Edit: Yes, you.

Last edited:

coulda

HSC
AsyLum said:
You are kidding right?

Want to discuss the transgressions between the metaphysics of tranversals or how bout we go into the finer details of the sound algorithms to various container formats within the world of lossless audio.

Your argument just sounds like "oh they don't agree with me, therefore theyre wrong" and sounds just as stupid as the conclusion that its somehow the girls' fault or societies' fault that opinionated girls are somehow hidden away from stollman.
rofl i believe that nowhere in my argument above mentinos anything about "transgressions between the metaphysics of tranversals" or the "finer details of the sound algorithms to various contain formats within the world of lossless audio" and i believe that nowhere in my previous posts did i imply that a person with substance, with wisdom, with "inner depth" has anything to do with discussing "transgressions between the metaphysics of tranversals" or "finer details of the sound algorithms to various container formats within the world of lossless audio"..

somehow i just dont believe that if you're "deep"...it means that you're always discussing such things...you've lost the argument there ;)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
So, talking about deep and meaningful, knowledgeable things isnt depth, its really umm what?

What argument are we talking about, you've said that people posting here were shallow fucks who discussed nothing but 'gossip' and shit. Now tell me oh wonderful fuckmonkey, what are we supposed to talk about? And I just illustrated your point, not everyone has to talk about the shit theyre interested in deeply straight off the bat.

YOU LOSE WENCHBAG.

coulda

HSC
ogmzergrush said:
I mean it in the nicest possible way, but I think this is all probably just an illustration of the fact that nobody likes pretentious knobs, especially on the Internet. Nobody gives half a fuck about how much you think you know, and you're not going to draw anyone into any form of elevated conversation by announcing how smart and worthy of such conversation you are.

In short, fuck off you boring pricks, and go hang out with the rest of the mensa society.

Edit: Yes, you.
haha well they may not give "half a fuck" but I certainly do not care a single bit about what you say or what any other people say about my opinions and anything I express on the internet. And I dont care if I dont "draw anyone into any form of elevated conversation by announcing how smart and worth of such conversation" that i am expressing in my posts....because..haha..like i said previously....most people here are a joke..i believe that this is probably the last place on Earth i would EXPECT to draw anyone into some elevated (at any level) conversation...so well..im just participating to witness what a joke society is..in creating all these people who are...simply..a joke...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Thanks for posting online, by therefore doing so, you have not only participated in this 'joke' but also shown your ignorance at how the world really works.

Now please enjoy a cup of SHUT THE FUCK UP :)

HSC
coulda said:
haha well they may not give "half a fuck" but I certainly do not care a single bit about what you say or what any other people say about my opinions and anything I express on the internet. And I dont care if I dont "draw anyone into any form of elevated conversation by announcing how smart and worth of such conversation" that i am expressing in my posts....because..haha..like i said previously....most people here are a joke..i believe that this is probably the last place on Earth i would EXPECT to draw anyone into some elevated (at any level) conversation...so well..im just participating to witness what a joke society is..in creating all these people who are...simply..a joke...
I'm glad the greater beings have time on their hands to play among us plebs. Seriously, if we're all so pathetic, and you're such a boffin, why do you have nothing better to do with your time than sit here and laugh at how shallow our existence is?

Seriously, if you've got something elite to be doing, on your horse you pretentious shit(s).

Last edited:

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
coulda said:
I certainly do not care a single bit about what you say or what any other people say about my opinions and anything I express on the internet.
I certainly don't care about what your opinions are or anything you express on the internet either!

Yay!

Let's all be friends.

coulda

HSC
AsyLum said:
So, talking about deep and meaningful, knowledgeable things isnt depth, its really umm what?

What argument are we talking about, you've said that people posting here were shallow fucks who discussed nothing but 'gossip' and shit. Now tell me oh wonderful fuckmonkey, what are we supposed to talk about? And I just illustrated your point, not everyone has to talk about the shit theyre interested in deeply straight off the bat.

YOU LOSE WENCHBAG.
HAHAHA winning or losing to someone like you?! i dont believe neither is worth it, i dont believe neither is meaningful, nor the slightest chance glorious....

i do not believe that...."
transgressions between the metaphysics of tranversals" and "the finer details of the sound algorithms to various container formats within the world of lossless audio" is a very good example of "deep and meaningful, knowledgeable things"..haha thats the problem with you people...you're too deluded that you dont even know what "substance" or "depth" means..as i said previously, just because u rant off with "knowledgeable" things or complicated jargon and all doesnt mean that you're TRULY knowledgeable inside, it doesnt mean that you have real wisdom, it doesnt mean that u have inner genuine depth with regards to life...

and besides, nowhere in my argument did i talk about "talking straight off the bat" with regards to "the shit they're [people are] interested"
I dont believe anywhere in my argument i talked about WHEN u talk deep and all...in my opinion, does it matter?! whether a person is really deep, have true wisdom and knowledge or not...u will tell sooner or later, when the time comes...no one said that u have to start launching into a conversation about your inner trials and tribulations, your insights on life when u first meet someone..

coulda

HSC
Smurg said:
I certainly don't care about what your opinions are or anything you express on the internet either!

Yay!

Let's all be friends.
yup lets all be friends =)
its good when you dont care about what other people think about you

HSC
coulda said:
HAHAHA winning or losing to someone like you?! i dont believe neither is worth it, i dont believe neither is meaningful, nor the slightest chance glorious....

transgressions between the metaphysics of tranversals" and "the finer details of the sound algorithms to various container formats within the world of lossless audio" is a very good example of "deep and meaningful, knowledgeable things"..haha thats the problem with you people...you're too deluded that you dont even know what "substance" or "depth" means..as i said previously, just because u rant off with "knowledgeable" things or complicated jargon and all doesnt mean that you're TRULY knowledgeable inside, it doesnt mean that you have real wisdom, it doesnt mean that u have inner genuine depth with regards to life...

and besides, nowhere in my argument did i talk about "talking straight off the bat" with regards to "the shit they're [people are] interested"
I dont believe anywhere in my argument i talked about WHEN u talk deep and all...in my opinion, does it matter?! whether a person is really deep, have true wisdom and knowledge or not...u will tell sooner or later, when the time comes...no one said that u have to start launching into a conversation about your inner trials and tribulations, your insights on life when u first meet someone..
For someone who doesn't care, you CERTAINLY are replying a lot. Is it often that you greater beings have spare time enough to argue with such CERTAINLY laughable beings on the Internet?

PS: good job on padding out your sentences to sound intelligent, using such challenging words as "certainly". I feel that this is CERTAINLY the best way to assure yourself of victory in this Internet endeavour!

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
coulda said:

Well, I've never seen you take a shit, does this mean I can conclude you're full of shit? Yes I believe it does.

You haven't contributed anything very interesting in this statement above. Not everyone is knowledgeable in every area...not everyone is a polymath like you. Sorry to say.

I have some firm knowledge, if you got horsewhipped across the face it would hurt you. Unless you are made of asbestos. I don't think you are though...but even if you were you'd get cancer sooner or later. I think you need to eat some asbestos.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
coulda said:

So the ongoings of the metaphysical world as a sign of the reality of life and the metaphysics of being alive aren't deep enough for you then? Furthermore, the knowledge of delicate information which is affecting the major music industry of today as a form of shift which could only be rivalled with the socio-economic factors of a medium change occur isnt?

Please, what makes you qualified anymore than anyone else to say what the fuck is meaningful whorebag.

edit:"no one said that u have to start launching into a conversation about your inner trials and tribulations, your insights on life when u first meet someone" ... so what are you arguing about? Thats basically what we've all said....idiot.

Last edited:

stollmann

HSC
AsyLum: you are not talking about social issues in general, but you are just typing out something you just got out of your Multimedia book, probably read it today.

Coulda, and I as a matter of fact, are talkin about (as far as I understand her, please correct me if I am wrong) a general understanding of the world and the was it operates, about human nature and relationship, about the meaning of life, etc, etc,...

Not some specific complicated sounding topic that is of absolutely no relevance to anybody who does not study Multimedia. Nobody in general cares about "the knowledge of delicate information which is affecting the major music industry of today as a form of shift which could only be rivalled with the socio-economic factors of a medium change". This is information specific to a certain topic and thus useless to a person that has no prior understanding of this topic.

ogmzergrush said:
the best way to assure yourself of victory in this Internet endeavour!
It is not about victory. It is just about educating people. Certain people will have learned from this thread. I mean it is called the Board of Studies isn't it?

AsyLum said:
Now please enjoy a cup of SHUT THE FUCK UP
Why do you want her to "shut the fuck up" (apologies for the language) if everything she says is so stupid anyway that it is irrelevant.

brogan77 said:
Yeah, I'd fuck coulda, just to get her to shut the fuck up.
Why do you use so many swearwords and why does every single one of your posts include "fuck", "cum", "penis" or "suck". You may post a lot but the intellectual value of what you say is pretty close to zero.

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
stollmann said:
AsyLum: you are not talking about social issues in general, but you are just typing out somethin you just got out of your Multimedia book, probably read it today.

Coulda, and I as a matter of fact, are talkin about (as far as I understand her, please correct me if I am wrong) a general understanding of the world and the was it operates, about human nature and relationship, about the meaning of life, etc, etc,...

Not some specific complicated sounding topic that is of absolutely no relevance to anybody who does not study Multimedia. Nobody in general cares about "the knowledge of delicate information which is affecting the major music industry of today as a form of shift which could only be rivalled with the socio-economic factors of a medium change". This is information specific to a certain topic and thus useless to a person that has no prior understanding of this topic.
Oh, really truly sorry, but unfortunately wrong on both accounts. It has to do with the music industry, not multimedia. Moreover, it HAS overbearing significance within the wider general society, for the music culture is embedded within the cultural form of consumption as well as the acquisition of tastes and various fashions, themes, and other sociological matters.

Secondly, you want someone who is generically concerned about non-specific things in life? But also one who is 'opinionated'. Could you make up your mind if you want someone who can talk about a topic in depth with you as they share a common bond/interest, or do you want someone who can spew useless propaganda which was forcefed to them by their surrounding environment?

stollmann

HSC
AsyLum said:
Oh, really truly sorry, but unfortunately wrong on both accounts. It has to do with the music industry, not multimedia. Moreover, it HAS overbearing significance within the wider general society, for the music culture is embedded within the cultural form of consumption as well as the acquisition of tastes and various fashions, themes, and other sociological matters.
Well multimedia encompasses music does it not? And it still is not a general topic, but related to the impact of music on the nature of consumerism in the modern world. Have you ever heard the term "renaissance man" (or woman I guess)? That is what I am sort of getting at.

AsyLum said:
Secondly, you want someone who is generically concerned about non-specific things in life? But also one who is 'opinionated'. Could you make up your mind if you want someone who can talk about a topic in depth with you as they share a common bond/interest, or do you want someone who can spew useless propaganda which was forcefed to them by their surrounding environment?
This does not really make sense. I for example have an opinion on any topic I have ever thought about, which are quite a few. Why in the world would I want a person that "can spew propaganda which was forced to them by their surrounding environment"? Is that meant to be a rhetorical question? I want someone who has a wide range of opinions on general issues about the society, economics, culture, human nature, etc, etc, ...

edit: Haha, brogan you make me laugh. You are an idiot! Unbelievable! I thought you were not dumb but just misguided, but it seem I was wrong. I think you are just embarassed at the fact that someone that is two years behind you in schooling is so superior in his ability to think, assess and write (especially since english is his fourth language and your first). You use swear-words all the time because you do not have the language abilities that would allow you to convey your emotions in a much more intellectual way.

Last edited:
HSC
It certainly is laughable that certain individuals on here certainly seem to think that they are certainly better than the others.

PS: you said "but it seem I was wrong", certainly you are no genius sir! It seems to me, and I am certain of this fact, that what you should have said was "but it seems I was wrong". Certainly no certified Internet genius would make such a mistake, even if it is just a typo, which you are certainly bound to claim? I suggest you hand in your cool cat club membership card and rejoin us in the plebian circles, as is certainly your destiny after such a mistake. Certainly this will not go unnoticed by high command!

(PPS: Get fucked you laughable shitbag, you're not better than anyone you've put down here, and you're not fooling anyone for a second)

Actually, while I'm on a roll, what the fuck? Look at your first post:

JesusThe2nd said:
Why is it so hard to find a really smart girl with an own opinion (An opinion of her own) and something other to talk about then (Than): bratt pitt's (Brad Pitt's) six pack, the last pussy cat dolls (Dolls', it's a plural, and the concert is theirs) concert or just (stupid and useless) gossip...

I wish there were some girls who were interested in the really important things of life...they don't seem to exist...at least I haven't seen one yet!!!
What sort of a genius are you anyway?

Edit: Before you, or anyone else, waste your time nitpicking my posts looking for something wrong, yes, I agree, I'm a fucking moron too. But that's ok, I'm cool with that, nor is that the point question. I'm just saying that I think you think much too highly of yourself from what I've seen, and that if you're going to carry on like that you should probably put a bit more effort into what you're doing.

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
stollmann said:
Well multimedia encompasses music does it not? And it still is not a general topic, but related to the impact of music on the nature of consumerism in the modern world. Have you ever heard the term "renaissance man" (or woman I guess)? That is what I am sort of getting at.
What does the music industry and the role of sociological matters based on fashion and trends got to do with multimedia fucktard? Get out of high school then come talk to me.

stollmann said:
This does not really make sense. I for example have an opinion on any topic I have ever thought about, which are quite a few. Why in the world would I want a person that "can spew propaganda which was forced to them by their surrounding environment"? Is that meant to be a rhetorical question? I want someone who has a wide range of opinions on general issues about the society, economics, culture, human nature, etc, etc, ...
So, as I've stated, someone who has an interest on how the music industry is changing, through sociological matters, economic matters, cultural trends, and the human consumption method is still not an interesting enough topic for you?

stollmann said:
edit: Haha, brogan you make me laugh. You are an idiot! Unbelievable! I thought you were not dumb but just misguided, but it seem I was wrong. I think you are just embarassed at the fact that someone that is two years behind you in schooling is so superior in his ability to think, assess and write (especially since english is his fourth language and your first). You use swear-words all the time because you do not have the language abilities that would allow you to convey your emotions in a much more intellectual way.
You lack this thing called logic, also common sense. You try and hide what little intellect and what real-life knowledge you have by trying to ask questions and framing them within a pretentious and obviously condescending attitude and tone.

stollmann

HSC
ogmzergrush said:
It certainly is laughable that certain individuals on here certainly seem to think that they are certainly better than the others.

PS: you said "but it seem I was wrong", certainly you are no genius sir! It seems to me, and I am certain of this fact, that what you should have said was "but it seems I was wrong". Certainly no certified Internet genius would make such a mistake, even if it is just a typo, which you are certainly bound to claim? I suggest you hand in your cool cat club membership card and rejoin us in the plebian circles, as is certainly your destiny after such a mistake. Certainly this will not go unnoticed by high command!
You are saying that I am "certainly no genius". I agree with that, but I do believe that I have a much better understanding of society than the average university student. This is because I spent two years of my life travelling around the world on a boat with my family. On such an expedition you learn a lot of things that one does not learn in the normal education system, through which you probably went as well.

Do you really believe that everybody is equally intelligent and has an equal understanding of the social issues I have previously made allusion to? I am sure that you don't, because you do seem intelligent to a certain degree, but I have the feeling that you do not call people "less intelligent" or "more intelligent" than you because you think that they will be offended, which they would surely be.

This is due to the fact that people mistakably associate intelligence with value. That is correct to a certain extent. In an economic sense there is a correlation between intelligence and value, but not on a humanitarian scale. It is one of my deepest beliefs that every human being regardless of race, religion and nationality is of equal human values.

You are making a big mistake. You are being totally un-realistic, living behind an illusion that everybody is equally intelligent, although they obviously aren't. I personally have no doubt that there are more and less intelligent people than me and I am honest about it.

Every time you write a post to contradict me you base your argument on details that have absolutely no relevance to the issue at hand. For example who cares about the fact that I have made some typing mistakes? Everybody makes them. I think that my English is quite good considering it is my fourth language.

AsyLum said:
So, as I've stated, someone who has an interest on how the music industry is changing, through sociological matters, economic matters, cultural trends, and the human consumption method is still not an interesting enough topic for you?
Have no doubt, this issue sounds very interesting, but I have never considered it before. It does not fit into the category of general topics because it is quite specific.

AsyLum said:
You lack this thing called logic, also common sense. You try and hide what little intellect and what real-life knowledge you have by trying to ask questions and framing them within a pretentious and obviously condescending attitude and tone.
What makes you think that I have no real-life knowledge and little intellect? I think that even showing interest in the issue at hand is proof of a certain amount of intellect. Add to that the fact that I speak four languages and that I am doing 18 units of purely academic subjects for my HSC, one of which is a distinction course. That does not sound too much like someone with "little intellect", but I will let you judge for yourself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)