girls with opinions... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
fOxYcLeOpTrA89 said:
And for the person who believes i am unintelligent, maybe you should get your facts straight before you make unnecessary judgements.
I went to James Ruse for 2 years and now attend one of the top all girls private schools in NSW on a full scholarship.
Oh please, spare us the "I went to James Ruse, hence I must be intelligent" argument. I'm getting tired of this over hyped status about James Ruse.

And it's meant to be the other way around, people from top private schools defect to James Ruse for that so called extra academic performance.

HSC
Lundy said:
You'll find it's far easier to find like-minded people in university. High school is simply a 6-year long popularity contest. The vacuous dolts will all go on to tafe and study hairdressing.
thank god for that, i went to unsw just any one random day (thursday) and theres so many gorgeous girls, if they're like minded then mooha!

HSC
stollmann said:
what does it have to do with being a communist?
Weren't you meant to be the super intelligent brainy kid with amazing opinions and a masterly grasp on world? Read the post again, it's not really that complicated, nor does it refer specifically to you, which I would have thought was obvious.

stollmann

HSC
Read the post again, it's not really that complicated, nor does it refer specifically to you, which I would have thought was obvious.
I know it is not referred to me but I was just wondering what it had to do with:

You'll find it's far easier to find like-minded people in university. High school is simply a 6-year long popularity contest. The vacuous dolts will all go on to tafe and study hairdressing.
Unless you are saying that people at uni are mostly communists, which is obviously not the truth. Is that what you are saying?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
stollmann said:
I know it is not referred to me but I was just wondering what it had to do with:

Unless you are saying that people at uni are mostly communists, which is obviously not the truth. Is that what you are saying?
90% of the people that care about politics at uni are communists.

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
[X] Grow up
[ ] Use the Search Function
[X] Old
[ ] Wrong Forum
[ ] Get a fucking blog
[X] Pointless Personal Attack
[ ] Closed Soon
[X ] I am cooler than you
[X] Incoherent Rant
[ ] Even Brogan isn't this self centered
[X] If I created this thread, it'd be funnier
[ ] wtf?
[ ] Nobody cares about your stories

HSC
Smurg said:
[X] Grow up
[ ] Use the Search Function
[X] Old
[ ] Wrong Forum
[ ] Get a fucking blog
[X] Pointless Personal Attack
[ ] Closed Soon
[X ] I am cooler than you
[X] Incoherent Rant
[ ] Even Brogan isn't this self centered
[X] If I created this thread, it'd be funnier
[ ] wtf?
[ ] Nobody cares about your stories
[X] Encouragement award

chloe169

finance yo
HSC
fOxYcLeOpTrA89 said:
YOU PEOPLE ARE FULL OF HATE!
And yes you do encompass the whole community as many people listen and respect your opinion and stance on things.
ahahah, brogan, respected. yeah ok :rofl:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah, we only pretend to like brogan cause we feel sorry for him.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
brogan77 said:
More respected than you, little miss bisexual capitalist harlot. Your opinon is worth less than the time it takes for you to type your vacuous and inane responses, crawl back into your hole and don't come out.
Well your opinion is worth less than the length of your meagre chode of a penis.

chloe169

finance yo
HSC
brogan77 said:
More respected than you, little miss bisexual capitalist harlot. Your opinon is worth less than the time it takes for you to type your vacuous and inane responses, crawl back into your hole and don't come out.
You must feel so high and mighty gaining "respect" simply by trolling forums. You must be right up there with the in-crowd, what with your nightly habits of "BoSing" for hours on end at ridiculous times of the night while the normal people are out being social, (IN REAL LIFE LOLZ), or asleep. Congratulations, you're a loser!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
chloe169 said:
You must feel so high and mighty gaining "respect" simply by trolling forums. You must be right up there with the in-crowd, what with your nightly habits of "BoSing" for hours on end at ridiculous times of the night while the normal people are out being social, (IN REAL LIFE LOLZ), or asleep. Congratulations, you're a loser!
At least he doesn't find sex partners on internet forums.

chloe169

finance yo
HSC
withoutaface said:
At least he doesn't find sex partners on internet forums.
last time i checked it would seem that both of us failed at that game, so i dont know what you're talking about. :) i know im not getting any, why, are you?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
chloe169 said:
last time i checked it would seem that both of us failed at that game, so i dont know what you're talking about. :) i know im not getting any, why, are you?
I'm the definition of an e-pimp.
I'm typing this post from a laptop which is sitting on fOxYcLeOpTrA89's back while I bang her up the poo chute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)