GirlTV.. how HOT is she?? (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
they all look so shit in those pictures..haha..i can't believe two of them are 15

kow_dude

HSC
em_516 said:
they all look so shit in those pictures..haha..i can't believe two of them are 15
i know!!! i can't believe they are so young !!.... They are very good at hosting the show though...

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
clearly its their voices. They just have to mime for the film clip and then lay the 'brilliance' down in the recording booth. Let's be honest, the visuals are more important...far more important.

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
Clearly it should be called GirlTV..for boys. I remember some television writer said channel 7 was stupid for taking off the BigArvo or whatever the hell was on to put on a show that would eemingly only cater to 50% of the audience i.e females. How naive is that. They underestimate that boys will watch hot girls do anything, even sing badly and do cheesy segments

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Buggdogg said:
Clearly it should be called GirlTV..for boys. I remember some television writer said channel 7 was stupid for taking off the BigArvo or whatever the hell was on to put on a show that would eemingly only cater to 50% of the audience i.e females. How naive is that. They underestimate that boys will watch hot girls do anything, even sing badly and do cheesy segments
I don't watch it. I watched it once because I know one of the girls, but it doesn't matter how hot they are because the show is just too boring for most normal guys to sit through.

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I don't watch it. I watched it once because I know one of the girls, but it doesn't matter how hot they are because the show is just too boring for most normal guys to sit through.
but the chicks on there are hot. that's why i watch it.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
i know chrissie but i only ever watched one episode for about 2 minutes...
the novelty wore off ever so quickly, especially since she's alot more interesting in real life

iamsickofyear12

HSC
king_of_boredom said:
but the chicks on there are hot. that's why i watch it.
Chrissie is hotter in person I reckon.

If you want hot chicks you don't have to watch girl tv. You have the internet, learn to use it.

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
I'm on the internet now so I've learnt somethin'.
Besides Tv involves less effort, you turn it on and walaa, good times abound.
Internet is so much mouse clicking and scrolling and what not.

If Chrissie is hotter in real life than that really something. She's already the hottest one on there and to get even hotter...well...that's just way tops.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)