Girra or Penrith? (1 Viewer)

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
No 😂 During primary (K-6) I lived in Baulkham Hills in an apartment then in the middle of yr 7 I moved into a house but in Quakers Hill. Also, it was my parents choice, I didn't have a say in it.
Okay yeah fair enough, closest school for you is probably girra but that sounds horrible. Alot of students who go to baulko also live around your area so it cant be that large of a disadvantage. Plus, baulko is a very good school so it'll be more worth it than going to girra even if its double the travel time

HSC
Okay yeah fair enough, closest school for you is probably girra but that sounds horrible. Alot of students who go to baulko also live around your area so it cant be that large of a disadvantage. Plus, baulko is a very good school so it'll be more worth it than going to girra even if its double the travel time
Should i still js do
1. Penrith
2. Fort
3. Baulko?

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
Should i still js do
1. Penrith
2. Fort
3. Baulko?
Imo i think you have a better chance with baulko since theres a test you can prep for. Fort is mainly based on report and extracurriculars so your report has to be extremely good (A's on everything) for you to even get a decent chance.

Edutest isnt too hard to prep for since its moreso accuracy and speed. Given that, i think 1.penrith 2.baulko 3.fort is a better idea

Although I dont think 3 hours travel both ways for fort street is worth it

HSC
Imo i think you have a better chance with baulko since theres a test you can prep for. Fort is mainly based on report and extracurriculars so your report has to be extremely good (A's on everything) for you to even get a decent chance.

Edutest isnt too hard to prep for since its moreso accuracy and speed. Given that, i think 1.penrith 2.baulko 3.fort is a better idea

Although I dont think 3 hours travel both ways for fort street is worth it
Thank you, for baulko should i aim for around 3-4 superiors and the rest as above average to have a decent chance of getting in? Also, does baulko care that much abt extracurriculars or mainly academics based?

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
Thank you, for baulko should i aim for around 3-4 superiors and the rest as above average to have a decent chance of getting in? Also, does baulko care that much abt extracurriculars or mainly academics based?
I think mainly academics but you should still have extracurriculars to set you apart. Aim for superiors for everything but you probably dont need to get that for a decent chance. Just do as well as possible. Go and practice for the edutest itll help you alot.

HSC
Also, can someone explain what happened to Girra, all i can tell is there's no more good teachers left and their principal is shit now

HSC
I think mainly academics but you should still have extracurriculars to set you apart. Aim for superiors for everything but you probably dont need to get that for a decent chance. Just do as well as possible. Go and practice for the edutest itll help you alot.
Js past papers? Also, my father doesn't want to spend too much money on past papers any free sites that you know of?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)