Girraween high school results (1 Viewer)

Lalaloop

HSC
Hi guys, for those who applied Girraween out there, would you mind posting on this thread if you get a letter of acceptance or just a letter? Thanks... I didn't realise selective schools would release results this early...I want to know how everyone did! Thank you!:jawdrop:

Lalaloop

HSC
Its a piece of shit school don't go there
Damn you, albertcamus. Even if I don't go there, please don't diss a school you're not a part of! Keep your horrible opinions to yourself, don't spread the hate and crawl back to your own school. I cannot believe a person with so much hate for a lovely school like Girraween could comment on a person's thread faithfully waiting for their results. If I get selected to go to Girraween, I will be really proud. Their motto, mens conscia recti, is something I admire. Their uniform is gorgeous, I fell in love with the campus and I think the TEACHERS WERE AWESOME. DON'T YOU COMMENT ON A SCHOOL YOU DON'T GO TO, YOU BAD PERSON.

Solution

BoS Revolutionary
HSC
N/A
Damn you, albertcamus. Even if I don't go there, please don't diss a school you're not a part of! Keep your horrible opinions to yourself, don't spread the hate and crawl back to your own school. I cannot believe a person with so much hate for a lovely school like Girraween could comment on a person's thread faithfully waiting for their results. If I get selected to go to Girraween, I will be really proud. Their motto, mens conscia recti, is something I admire. Their uniform is gorgeous, I fell in love with the campus and I think the TEACHERS WERE AWESOME. DON'T YOU COMMENT ON A SCHOOL YOU DON'T GO TO, YOU BAD PERSON.
this is awkward

Solution

BoS Revolutionary
HSC
N/A
HAHA, yeah, I'm really bad at getting angry. It's just that I really like the school, and UGHHH.
It's not that.

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU HE DOES GO TO GIRRA?!

dun dun dun

(lolidk)

or do i

Lalaloop

HSC
It's not that.

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU HE DOES GO TO GIRRA?!

dun dun dun

(lolidk)

or do i
WELL IF HE DOES THEN MORE OF A SHAME ON HIM? He should smarten the fuck up (excuse my language) and learn to show some school pride. Seriously? 420 people applied to Girraween, and that's heaps of people. I don't know why someone would be ashamed of going to such a lovely and a homey school. If I got accepted, I'll be having an open house party and I'll invite the whole of Girraween~ HAHA.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
WELL IF HE DOES THEN MORE OF A SHAME ON HIM? He should smarten the fuck up (excuse my language) and learn to show some school pride. Seriously? 420 people applied to Girraween, and that's heaps of people. I don't know why someone would be ashamed of going to such a lovely and a homey school. If I got accepted, I'll be having an open house party and I'll invite the whole of Girraween~ HAHA.
You should stay out of that school

Lalaloop

HSC
Dayum gurl, you best calm down.
Sorry about that Mr. Solution, it's just that so many people are dissing the school, and I hate it. I LOVE THE SCHOOL (even if I don't know if I'm going there) and I'm proud of my current school. BTW I also watch Naruto, and Obito is my favourite character. ^__^

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Why? I meant 420 across all years, of course! It just means that a lot of people are enthusiastic about Girraween!
I don't think you understand the significance of the number 420

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)