Girraween high school results (1 Viewer)

indain boys

HSC
Hi all,

I have applied for girraween high and I have also written the test there. All my friends got their letter of either rejection or reserve list papers on the 17 of September. However I haven't received mine yet/

So when Should I be expecting mine result?

Thanks

Minari243

HSC
Hi all,

I have applied for girraween high and I have also written the test there. All my friends got their letter of either rejection or reserve list papers on the 17 of September. However I haven't received mine yet/

Thanks
Hey! most of my friends received a letter of rejection or reserve on that date too! But I didn't. Today I got an acceptance letter so I'd expect you to get in :))

Minari243

HSC
Hi all,

Thanks
Also, I think you'll see your letter somewhere this week.

kittykit

HSC
I was expecting to get my letter today, however, it hasn't come yet. I am slowly getting anxious and nervous.

indain boys

HSC
For what school are you waiting for? I am waiting for Penrith, I am soo nervous it hasnt come yet which usually means that my application is unsuccessful :(
I am waiting on girraween (on my other account)

Minari243

HSC
Hey, do you know anyone else that made it straight in? congrats on making it in!
3 other people in my class also got straight in (selective) i think one or two other people also got in and they werent selective

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)