Girraween Interview Help (1 Viewer)

Dubuu

HSC
Hi everyone!

So I've received a letter from Girra saying that I have been offered a position at the school and that I need to attend an interview. Apparently, Girra previously didn't have a formal interview and had a more of an enrolment process instead so I think this is new.

For the people who had done interviews with schools in the past:

What were some of the questions they asked?
How did you prepare for the interview?

I have never done an interview in my life (rip me lmao) so I'm really anxious and nervous about this Girraween interview because I really want to get in :)

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Mach_1

HSC
Most likely, they will ask you questions like:
  • What can you bring to the school?
  • What extra curricular activities are you involved in?
  • Favourite subject and why?
  • Why do you want to come to this school specifically?
  • What do you want to do at uni?
  • Subjects for year 11?
  • For agricultural schools - Why choose an agricultural school?
When I was applying to NSB, baulko and ruse, getting an interview basically meant u were already selected and the interview was more of a confirmation that you aren't a psycho. Still, preparing some answers to these generic questions can help you be more confident.

Just show them that you're keen, want to actually do things for the school (such as representative sports, duke of ed, olympiads, etc), and give the impression that you'd fit in well with the rest of the students. Be confident and be yourself.

tito981

HSC
When I was applying to NSB, baulko and ruse, getting an interview basically meant u were already selected and the interview was more of a confirmation that you aren't a psycho.
ye just don’t do dumb shit and ur in.

hstb_

HSC
Most likely, they will ask you questions like:
  • What can you bring to the school?
  • What extra curricular activities are you involved in?
  • Favourite subject and why?
  • Why do you want to come to this school specifically?
  • What do you want to do at uni?
  • Subjects for year 11?
  • For agricultural schools - Why choose an agricultural school?
When I was applying to NSB, baulko and ruse, getting an interview basically meant u were already selected and the interview was more of a confirmation that you aren't a psycho. Still, preparing some answers to these generic questions can help you be more confident.

Just show them that you're keen, want to actually do things for the school (such as representative sports, duke of ed, olympiads, etc), and give the impression that you'd fit in well with the rest of the students. Be confident and be yourself.
what are some ways to give the impression that you would fit in well with the rest of the students?

kkk579

hello
HSC
Hi everyone!

So I've received a letter from Girra saying that I have been offered a position at the school and that I need to attend an interview. Apparently, Girra previously didn't have a formal interview and had a more of an enrolment process instead so I think this is new.

I have never done an interview in my life (rip me lmao) so I'm really anxious and nervous about this Girraween interview because I really want to get in :)

Thanks!
hello do u mind telling me what type of qs were in the HAST entrance exam and also what report stats u had?

kkk579

hello
HSC
Hi everyone!

Thanks!
also this is a late reply but congrats on getting accepted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)