GLBT clubs (1 Viewer)

strangeone

Sexy Lesbian
HSC
anyone got one of these at their uni and how does it run?

thanx

Empath

HSC
I think almost every uni has one, go look up your club/society directory or something.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Yeah, we have a queer group. I went to a meeting today and it was pretty good. Empath is right, basically every uni has one. Just go on your uni website and search either "Queer" or "GLBT" and that should point you in the right direction.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
I can tell you that at UNSW, the student organisation has a Queer department who deal with issues that GLBT deal with. An offshoot of this is Queerspace which is a 'safe zone' where people who identify this way can hang out and feel free from discrimination or harassment. The Queer department also run plenty of activities and workshops, for GLBT people and people who are interested in learning more.

I am sure all universities have a division like this, and from what I have heard they are all lovely friendly people who are easy to talk to and deal with. If you are feeling a bit shy I am sure they will have an email address where you can ask questions.

jest

HSC
there's not one at cumbo campus :( (if there is, they're not really good at advertising or anything)

besides course specific ones like the essa, there's only religious groups

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)