GLobal Business summaryy.. (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey/

would anyone here have a good summary for global business im so confused... my teacher left us.. OMG he was the best, now we got the other class's teahcer OMG he hasnt explained anything .. must read textbook later.. but yeahh ..

this topic is confusing .. ahhh ...

thanks .. much appreciated...

lilkiwicutie89

HSC
Without Wings said:
Have you checked the resources page - there are lots there, or the Biki :)

Ultimately reading the textbook is the best idea as it gives you a more indepth explanation which will enable you to gain a better understanding, then you can go to notes to focus on key points. If you have any questions about specific areas ask away!

THANKS ..

WHATS the site for biki please, sorry dont know the site ..?

cheers

yeah im re-reading the textbook.. in class we literally copy the textbook .. he doesnt even explain it arghs!!

T

Testpilot

Exphate said:
My only other advice would be to make very good friends with a coffee, your textbook and the syllabus.
Or the markers!

T

Testpilot

No need to make friends...a simple quikie is all you need for HSC success

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
These are my global notes – they are very extensive and easy to understand, so hopefully they’ll help you. It’s missing a few of the bottom dot points, as I typed them somewhere else. :eek:

Just familiarize yourself with the syllabus. Once, you do, everything will just fall into place.

T

Testpilot

Without Wing, Exphate was reffering to me. Everyone at my school jokes that everyone with good marks performed sexual favours to get them. I'm beating him in Business Studies and hence the joke.

HSC
Exphate said:
Methods of expansion - REFLEX

Specific influcences on Global Busines - FLAPS

If you can make acronyms to remember things, it really helps!

My only other advice would be to make very good friends with a coffee, your textbook and the syllabus.

thanks for the tip =P

OMg ive lost so much motivation to bsuiness... me and my freind are restistant to change, due to new teacher...

need motivation..........

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
lilkiwicutie89 said:
thanks for the tip =P

OMg ive lost so much motivation to bsuiness... me and my freind are restistant to change, due to new teacher...

need motivation..........
Haven't really been stuffed to study for business since my trial business exam. But it's pretty simple now, as most things are already in my head - just gotta revise it again. Should be the same for you :)

RODDY06

HSC
hahahahahhahahah
any chance you go to LAS?
cause thats exactly what we do in class!

Seza16

HSC
Can someone give me a very summed up version of the topic global business we have our trials next thursday and this topic hasn't been covered yet in class, summary would be very much appreciated... If you can please send me an email...
harry1989_tam@yahoo.com.au

thank you, will relief the stress of this exam dramtically...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)