• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Global Studies & Socio-Legal : Course Outlines? (1 Viewer)

janice123456

HSC
At the moment, I'm stuck between choosing either Global Studies and Socio-Legal, and I admit the only research I've been doing about both is looking at usyd's website and looking through the forum. . .I guess because I'm not sure where I can go for information because I didn't get a chance to visit the Open Days.

So I was just wondering, does anyone by any chance have any Global Studies or Socio-Legal Course Outlines that they can show me so I know what exactly is being taught in the core subjects?

Especially with Global Studies being a new degree in itself, I'm not even sure what to expect. . .

Any help would be great!

janice123456

HSC
Thanks for those!

So what's socio-legal like? Is the workload a lot and does it keep you interested? And do you have much of an idea what you want out of the degree? Like employment wise?

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
janice123456 said:
Thanks for those!

So what's socio-legal like? Is the workload a lot and does it keep you interested? And do you have much of an idea what you want out of the degree? Like employment wise?
I don't actually do socio-legal, although I know someone who does. She hated it with a passion, but then again she was never interested in law and only did it because her degree (Arts and Sciences) forced her to. But it was pretty easy apparently, she got distinctions without much effort.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)